PDA

View Full Version : childminder in binley area of coventry

hayley.acton
26-01-2009, 12:29 PM
hi i am a registerd childminder in coventry and have 4 spaces, 2 of the spaces can be an under 5 years one of them can be an under 1 year. and i have 2 spaces for over 5 years. i have had 6 years experience working with children in nurserys which i gained an nvq level 2 in childcare. i have a daughter which is 2 year 7months. they will be playing with an arrange of toys eg play kitchen,tool set tweenie desk,bouncing zebra,hoover,puzzles and lot lots more. we do messy activities eg painting,sticking,corn flour play and lots more.
we go to regular toddler groups and trips to soft play centres like jam jam and purple planet.
we also have walks around the area,we take our bikes out,and we go trips to the park.
i have a garden fo the children to play in it has a swing,slide,trampoline,bikes,and a sand and water tray, ive also got an area of the garden for the children to do some planting. if you want to know more get in touch by replying on here. thanks**********

Masterborcsi
27-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Hi, I need a childminder for my 17month old daughter on thursdays 10am-5.30pm asap.I live in Binley, Coventry and have too older boys who go to the local school, would be great if you could pick them up too, but not a problem if not possible.
could you please let me know if you have a place for my daughter, charges etc.
Thanks