PDA

View Full Version : Bookmark a link

cherry
29-01-2008, 03:11 PM
I've just read a message where someone said they would bookmark the link and come back to it later.

How do you do this? I've look around but can't find anything.

Thanks

Cherry :)

ajs
29-01-2008, 03:56 PM
on my computer which is windows xp there are 2 little stars one gold and one gold and green if you click on the gold and green one it adds to favourites then you can add it and read it later or open in a new window and read it when you've finished reading the forum

Pauline
29-01-2008, 09:01 PM
You can also 'bookmark' a thread on the forum by going into the thread and in 'thread tools' select "subscribe"

You can then opt to have email notification of any replies or no notification but all your subscribed threads are listed in your User CP Panel / profile page under 'subscriptions', so you can go into that and have a look at all the threads you are subscribed to.

Hope that helps.

:)

charleyfarley
29-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Well you learn something new everyday

Thanks for explaining Mandy and Pauline

I'll be doing that in future

Carol xx

ajs
31-01-2008, 11:57 PM
You can also 'bookmark' a thread on the forum by going into the thread and in 'thread tools' select "subscribe"

You can then opt to have email notification of any replies or no notification but all your subscribed threads are listed in your User CP Panel / profile page under 'subscriptions', so you can go into that and have a look at all the threads you are subscribed to.

Hope that helps.

:)

now i didn't know that pauline

blimey it is windy here tonight the wind is blowing through the closed windows on to my feet