PDA

View Full Version : Advice

deb24
29-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Hi Guys,I wonder if anyone can give me some advise.This is the situation.
Crb have had my husbands CRB since 15th Jan.They wrote a letter to Ofsted asking for verification of the countersignatory number.Ofsted told me they sent a letter back to crb.On Friday I was on the phone to Ofsted once more telling them that Crb had not recieved a letter and very poliety asked what the hell is going on and why can't they just not phone them.They said ok we will fax over the information.We are now On Tueday where it has now been two weeks with no progress.If it was a case of the Crb going though the stages I could understand waiting but not when its just been sitting at the CRB for two wks because Ofsted haven't done there job.
As you can imagine I am getting really p****d off to say the least.
How can I get them to pull there finger out.
Any advise I will be most grateful for.

Thanks Guys

sarah707
29-01-2008, 01:55 PM
TBH I wouldn't complain at this stage... things could slow down even more.

All you can do is keep ringing (daily perhaps?) and hope you get someone who will help you! I know it's annoying and snails could probably go faster, but there is very little you can do...!

You will need lots of patience when you start minding... this is to get you in practice :laughing:

Banana
29-01-2008, 02:07 PM
I agree with Sarah.

Sorry that you are having to wait around so long!

Hope that they get their act together!!

Call them again now - just to annoy them :D

x

SARAHW26
29-01-2008, 08:11 PM
I'm still waiting for my husbands CRB check and they have has it since 10th December. Ofsted keep saying there chasing it up, But who knows!!!!!:angry:

Pipsqueak
29-01-2008, 10:45 PM
When I was reg'ing my hubs CRB was held up for some wierd and wonderful reason (I was beginning to question him in case their was something he hadn't told me about!! lol).

I phoned them up and they told me I had to ring the CRB place to chase it up, it wasn't up to them.

When I did ring, CRB had sent it back to OFSTED apparently weeks ago, so I rang back the ever knowledgeable and efficient OFSTED to be told no they hadn't got it and we had to reapply. I told them in no uncertain terms that they needed to find it themselves and sort it out. I got a call back within 2 hours saying problem sorted it was an admin problem.

I was ready to hassle them day in and out till they got it sorted.

OFSTED have a lot of things to answer for - they are on a par with the Child Support Agency I think!!!

littlestar
29-01-2008, 11:13 PM
im still awaiting mine and my husbands and they recieved it on 28 nov! i emailed a complaint to crb on there website that was 2weeks ago and they sent me letter saying they are looking into it but still nothing as yet i dont know what to suggest:panic:

angeldelight
30-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Hope things get moving soon

Angel xx