PDA

View Full Version : Attempt number 3

Pipsqueak
29-01-2008, 12:39 PM
Well I have started the patches again and I have only had a couple of puffs of a ciggie over the last couple of days.

Must admit I already feel better for it - fingers crossed that I can do it this time (hey if I have crossed fingers then I can't have one!!!! lol)

Send me postive thoughts please...

Minnie Minx
29-01-2008, 12:46 PM
loads of positive vibes are coming your way vik, you can do this, just think of all the money you'll save, you can treat yourself to an overnight shopping trip at the end of the year :clapping:

xxx

Twinkles
29-01-2008, 12:49 PM
Good luck with this. Now, do they do patches to help with chocolate addiction???

Blaze
29-01-2008, 01:53 PM
good luck...you can do it!
Tasha:thumbsup:

charleyfarley
29-01-2008, 01:55 PM
Good luck Vik, I'm sure you can do it

Take each day as it comes

Carol xx

emler
29-01-2008, 01:56 PM
Good luck vibes are heading your way Vik - you can do it!

Emler x

ajs
29-01-2008, 01:59 PM
good luck vik and just think how much healthier you'll feel when you've kicked it completely xxx

Banana
29-01-2008, 02:05 PM
Good luck Vik!!

You can do it chick!

xx

sarah707
29-01-2008, 06:32 PM
Keep going Vik! You'll live longer :D

Mollymop
29-01-2008, 06:58 PM
Good luck Vik, you can do it!
I am finding it really difficult to give up, it's very hard.

Spangles
29-01-2008, 08:09 PM
Good luck!

Hopscotch
24-02-2008, 11:38 AM
Good luck, i know you can do it because i did and i havent touched acigarette for over 3 years now and i don't get half as many coughs and colds as i used to.
Bev X :clapping: :clapping: :thumbsup:

Pipsqueak
24-02-2008, 11:44 AM
I have had a couple of "downers" and messed up but I am still trying.

Thank you for the encouragement xxx

carolinel
24-02-2008, 12:03 PM
I am doing it too Vik, since the problem with my heart started. The consultant said it's nothing to do with smoking but all the same i should stop. I don't really want to stop which I know sounds really stupid but I am under enough stress at the moment. anyway, people just think the heart problem is because I smoke and I don't want them thinking that. am i making sense????

I have been given up now for about 2 weeks, cold turkey, and I am still craving them but I know it will get easier.

Good luck - you can do it!!

sarah707
24-02-2008, 12:24 PM
I have been given up now for about 2 weeks, cold turkey, and I am still craving them but I know it will get easier.

2 weeks! Cold turkey! You absolute star! Go girl! :clapping:

Go on Vik... you can do it! If I can do it, you can do it too...and I smoked for years before finally having a moment of clarity when my dad got hooked to an oxygen tank.

Just take it minute by minute and, every time you want one, have an argument with yourself... why? well cos I do... but what's it going to do for you? ... but I want one... but it'll kill you.... etc

By the time you've finished arguing, the craving will have passed! :D

ruby
24-02-2008, 08:11 PM
good luck Vik

just take it one day at a time

you can do it

cathy

miffy
24-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Vik and Caroline

Well done!!!!!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Keep going it gets easier

You can crack it

Miffy xx

LittleMissSparkles
08-03-2008, 12:45 PM
How are you doing Ladies ????? xxx

Tups
13-03-2009, 11:43 PM
Well I have started the patches again and I have only had a couple of puffs of a ciggie over the last couple of days.

Must admit I already feel better for it - fingers crossed that I can do it this time (hey if I have crossed fingers then I can't have one!!!! lol)

Send me postive thoughts please...hi pipsqueak i gave up in nov08 i still want one but i feel so much better for it. ive saved plenty of money and i can breath a lot beter my hubby said i smell sweeter you do need willpower hope you stick with it that urgonly lastes a few seconds I take deep breaths good look annmac x:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :)

Tups
13-03-2009, 11:50 PM

Send me postive thoughts please...
i did it with the patches i got help with the n.h.s. very helpfull x annmac:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :thumbsup: