PDA

View Full Version : babyliss stroli

mushpea
23-01-2009, 05:52 PM
does anyone use one of these and how good are they? at the moment i mind a 1yrold,2yrold and a 3yrold, i have been using a double buggy with a buggy board but the 2yrold is rather heavy (17kg weighd him today for car seat purposes) and so the double is getting to much , he will stand on a buggy board so wonded wither to have a single buggy with buggy board and the stroli for the three yrold.
also concerned about car seats as he now has to go in a seat with a back and adult belt because of his weight but he is so young:panic:

louised
23-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Sorry if i'm being dim but a what? do you mean a swiss strolli rider?

DCS
23-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Swiss bibi strolli rider?

in a word,

FAB :thumbsup:

berkschick
23-01-2009, 11:28 PM
Chicco do a car seat for use with the main belt that is suitable from 12 months. Toys r us sell them. I have one, its great!

LittleStars
24-01-2009, 08:25 AM
I would have thought a buggyboard AND a strolli rider on a single might be a bit much....

louised
24-01-2009, 09:12 AM
my strolli rider is now broken and I am unable to get it repaired as the company who make them do not reply to my e-mails. I wouldn't buy another one as they are a lot of money and are not very sturdy, The 2 year old who was sitting on it at the time it broke was of average size.