PDA

View Full Version : not heard yet

Jules27
23-01-2009, 08:19 AM
from the mum I saw on wednesday re her 9 month old. I know early days but have a feeling it will be a 'no'! Lovely child, mum not too bad but don't think we really clicked if you see what I mean? Still got fingers crossed as would be perfect!!! We are away for the weekend so if not heard my send an email next week as not too confident on the phone!!! lol!

Lottie
23-01-2009, 08:35 AM
One thing I have learnt when it comes to childminding is that your 'feelings' are usually right, especially when you don't 'click' with the parent. If you haven't heard from her by next wednesday I would imagine it's a no go. Saying that she should have the decency to let you know.

However I do hope you get the work! :thumbsup:

marion123
23-01-2009, 10:52 AM
i will keep my fingers crossed for you just dont think about it you just never know with parents

Jules27
23-01-2009, 11:14 AM
One thing I have learnt when it comes to childminding is that your 'feelings' are usually right, especially when you don't 'click' with the parent. If you haven't heard from her by next wednesday I would imagine it's a no go. Saying that she should have the decency to let you know.

However I do hope you get the work! :thumbsup:

Completely agree! I've not been wrong yet!!! All the parents I have clicked with have signed, all those I haven't - haven't signed!!!:laughing:

jibberjitz
23-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Keeping everything crossed for you:)

Liz

miffy
23-01-2009, 10:11 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed it works out as you want it to.

Have a lovely weekend

Miffy xx

cheeky monkeys
23-01-2009, 10:20 PM
You never know. Once interviewed a parent and didn't hear a thing 6 weeks later she rang me and asked when could I start??

Parents are a breed unto themselves. They don't think about letting us know whether it be yes or no. Enjoy your weekend and in the mean time if someone else wants your place take it.

angeldelight
23-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Fingers crossed for you

Have a nice weekend away

Angel xx