PDA

View Full Version : networks, what's yours like?

daisychainqueen
22-01-2009, 04:43 PM
I got a questionnaire in the post today asking about what I think about my network and coordinator, how they help etc.

I struggled to think of much to write really. I think its been a case off I'm quite organised and haven't asked for alot of help so you don't feel you grt much help.

Just wondering what you guys feel about your networks.
How should they be helping?

ajs
22-01-2009, 04:47 PM
thought mine was quite good until i had the complaints made against me (in case you don't know ofsted investigated and found all well in my favour no actions or recommendations at all)
i have not heard a peep out of my network coordinator since.

i have found it to be very cliquey too and as i was not in the clique i was always left out of stuff anyway

balloon
22-01-2009, 05:58 PM
I don't think I even have one, lol!

Mind you I didn't know I had a support worker til she phoned me the other day - 5 months after I was registered - and now she wants to come and give me a 'welfare visit' whatever that is...

sue m
22-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Well, I have a really good buddy and her husband. They really have been helpful to me, I was always popping round or ringing her to ask questions when I first started!!!! :thumbsup: The CSDO - or is it the CDSO - has been a bit hit and miss, she often made appointments and then couldn't make it but she's in another area now and we have a different one. She may be better. I've usually rung my buddy if I needed to ask a question. Right Sarah?

madasahatter
22-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Mine is fab. They are always pushing the cause for childminders locally and securing funding/grants etc. My coordinator is brill and always handy for advice, news and to replenish my craft stocks for me! (I order, she delivers and collects payment)

jellytot
22-01-2009, 07:26 PM
not sure if i have one! i have got a few other minders i go to if i have a prob