saintsue
22-01-2009, 02:53 PM
AFTERNOON EVERYONE

Please can you tell me what you all put on your parents notice boards please
yhanks alot
luv sue xxxxx

sarah32
22-01-2009, 03:02 PM
I dont have alot of room in my hall as coats etc.

So i only have registration certificate, fire escape plan, house rules and ofsted parent poster.

sue m
22-01-2009, 03:24 PM
My hall is flippin' full though I've taken a lot down since my inspection!!!:cool: NOT of course my registration cert or my first aid or my insurance. I've just been and had a look :panic: and I've probably got too much but what I have are:

Reg Cert
First Aid Cert
Public Liability
First Aid cert
No Smoking
Food Hygiene cert
Useful numbers for parents to complain, they have copies at home anyway
Note (in the hall) to tell anyone where first aid kid is in my kitchen if I'm incapacitated and its needed for the kids
Record of Attendance
Visitors Book
Complaints Procedure
BIG notice about don't bring your kids if they are ill!!!
Note about allegations of abuse if they want to make one against me.
Fire exit plan
Ofsted latest poster

Think that's it. I know there's a heck of a lot but I have the room. Parents have copies of everything they need at home but you know how parents 'lose' these things.

jibberjitz
22-01-2009, 07:00 PM
My hall is flippin' full though I've taken a lot down since my inspection!!!:cool: NOT of course my registration cert or my first aid or my insurance. I've just been and had a look :panic: and I've probably got too much but what I have are:

Reg Cert
First Aid Cert
Public Liability
First Aid cert
No Smoking
Food Hygiene cert
Useful numbers for parents to complain, they have copies at home anyway
Note (in the hall) to tell anyone where first aid kid is in my kitchen if I'm incapacitated and its needed for the kids
Record of Attendance
Visitors Book
Complaints Procedure
BIG notice about don't bring your kids if they are ill!!!
Note about allegations of abuse if they want to make one against me.
Fire exit plan
Ofsted latest poster

Think that's it. I know there's a heck of a lot but I have the room. Parents have copies of everything they need at home but you know how parents 'lose' these things.

Wow thats a BIG notice board!!!!:laughing:

Liz

sue m
22-01-2009, 07:02 PM
:D Lots of stuff squashed onto it but there for anyone to see and the rest of it blue tacked to my walls! Thought if I take them all down, I'll only lose them when I next have an inspection but that IS 3 years off. I hope.

misst104
22-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Wow thats a BIG notice board!!!!:laughing:

Liz

More like a notice Wall Sue :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Jo x x x

madasahatter
22-01-2009, 07:16 PM
My registration certificate, insurance, first aid and food hygiene are on the kitchen wall, whilst my parent's noticeboard is in my porch. On that I have my planning, newsletter, school holiday list, menu, ofsted poster and a few other leaflets about things like tax credits etc

Dragonfly
22-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Double wow!:laughing: