PDA

View Full Version : Buggies etc

snowbunny
22-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Ok ladies.....when did you buy your buggies? Do you buy them when you 1st register or do wait and see how many young 'uns you get so you know whether to get a double or not?

Thanks!!!:)

Chatterbox Childcare
22-01-2009, 12:58 PM
I would wait and see what size/age of children you get as that will determine what you need.

littletreasures
22-01-2009, 01:39 PM
I was lucky because my kids had just grown out of using the buggy and it was still in good condition so used that.

If you don't have one, I would wait and see what children you get. You might sign up 3/4 year old who won't necessarily need one.

Jen4Kids
22-01-2009, 02:04 PM
Im the other way round :) Ive got 3 single strollers and my youngest hasnt been in one since christmas, so ive got buggies but no children yet :laughing: Although i did borrow my 14mth old neice to take to toddler group today with my 3yr old and it was lovely pushing a buggy again - and good practice :thumbsup:

rickysmiths
22-01-2009, 02:04 PM
I would wait. I had a buggy pinched recently. Hubby ordered one on line at 8.15am on Thurs and it was delivered 7.35am on Friday! and was cheaper than MotherCare or John Lewis. I will post again here when I can remember the name of the site!!!!!!
Having a senior moment!!!!!!!

FizzysFriends
22-01-2009, 02:13 PM
I haven't bought any, although I have got out my DD's old one just incase. I don't have any children young enough for one yet but keep looking on the internet for them anyway so I know what to buy depending on the ages of the children.

balloon
22-01-2009, 02:33 PM
I bought the twin buggy before I started - good thing too cos I had 2 babies within 2 or 3 weeks of starting (very fortunate).

Kiddicare.com deliver next day if you order before 11am and the pushchair is in stock. I just ordered from them this morning though so cannot comment on how good their service is or isn't.

Jen4Kids
22-01-2009, 02:37 PM
I love Kiddiecare.com, ive ordered several things from them over the years which have come really quickly. The toddler bed i bought for my son when he was small is still absolutly fine despite being used by my 3 of my children and currently by my neice over a 5 year span :thumbsup: