PDA

View Full Version : OFSTED address re variation???

Jules27
21-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Ok could be a long one .... Had a variation request granted for Jan for child A. Thats now finished as was temp mindee. Just had lady round re looking after her 9 month old from end march, went OK fingers crossed will get the contract she does need to speak to hubby and would like him to come round which is fair enough. Well if I DO get it I will need the same variation for 4 months. Rung Ofsted and needs to be in writing (as expected it would be) but have been given an address for The Inspection Team in Nottingham. I sent the last one to MAnchester address. Anyone else been given this address to send variation to??? Bit worried will mean another visit from the big O as well:panic:

balloon
21-01-2009, 04:40 PM
Not sure of an actual address but are you aware you can type it up, sign it, scan it and attach it to an email? Then just send it to their contact email addy with the title 'childminder variation' or similar. That's what I did.

Straws
21-01-2009, 04:42 PM
Its the nottingham addy you need for the attention of Inspection support team:)

Jules27
21-01-2009, 04:47 PM
Not sure of an actual address but are you aware you can type it up, sign it, scan it and attach it to an email? Then just send it to their contact email addy with the title 'childminder variation' or similar. That's what I did.

Just not very good at technical things like that!!!!:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: Have asked hubby and he just rolled his eyes at me!!! Will sit down and do letter tomorrow at some point, just need to adjust the last one i did!!!!:)