PDA

View Full Version : OK this is now serious

jaz
21-01-2009, 01:10 PM
I am going to have to lose weight. I need to lose at least 2 1/2 stone, but have no will power what so ever.

So starting from today I will be posting my weight here.

OK here goes

Weighed today and was 12st 6lbs

Will let you know how I get on during the week.

Wish me lots of luck.

J
xx

miffy
21-01-2009, 01:12 PM
Very brave of you to post your weight

Good luck

Miffy xx

misst104
21-01-2009, 01:13 PM
Thats very brave of you. Well done and good luck x x x Are you going it alone or at WW or SW? I've lost a stone on WW but seem to have hit a big brick wall (of cakes and bottles of baileys :laughing: )

Jo x x x

sue m
21-01-2009, 01:15 PM
Oh I wish you lived nearer me Jaz! I am exactly the same as you, no will power whatsoever though I gave up smoking many years ago. I probably weigh a bit more than you, not too much more I hope, I need to go into Boots and get weighed. I wish you lots of luck!!! Please let me know what kind of things you are eating - and what you are giving up?!

jaz
21-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Its not brave - its so I cant chicken out and hopefully it willl keep me honest.I am doing it by myself, cant get to a ww meeting near me due to other committments.

I will hopefully do it by not eating crisps, chocolate, biscuits etc - in other words my favourite things :blush:

J
x

sue m
21-01-2009, 01:31 PM
they're what I go for, I snack on such things all day! What are you going to snack on instead??? x

jaz
21-01-2009, 01:40 PM
Fresh air i thnk.

I have to go completely cold turkey on these things for the first few days, or I'm sunk.

J
x

ps dont keep meaning to put food things in eg chiken and turkey!!

pps I'm feeling hungry now, maybe I will go off and have a nice glass of water :D

sue m
21-01-2009, 01:42 PM
If I'm hungry I feel really sick and that's when I get a biscuit. I can't imagine myself getting a glass of water at all.

Rubybubbles
21-01-2009, 04:47 PM
Fresh air i thnk.

I have to go completely cold turkey on these things for the first few days, or I'm sunk.

J
x

ps dont keep meaning to put food things in eg chiken and turkey!!

pps I'm feeling hungry now, maybe I will go off and have a nice glass of water :D

if you like meats why not try slimming world??

good luck on your journey:D

jaz
21-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Tried slimming world before and it didnt really work for me. I am going to do this the ww way I think as I have all of the cookbooks and still remember the points values of things - sad but true:blush:
J
x

gegele
21-01-2009, 05:49 PM
saw a guy on telly who said you shouldn't weight yourself any more than once a month as your weight is not representative of your weight loss! if you start exercise for exemple you may start making muscle and losing inches but it won't show on scale as muscle is heavier than fat!

good luck anyway what ever works for you as long as you stay healthy