PDA

View Full Version : ICP course at home

LittleAcorns
28-01-2008, 09:59 PM
Well Ive completed the work at home, did the 2 examplars, sent them off, were returned to me BUT they got lost in the post!! I got through the examplars and was put through to do the exam, but I have no idea what I got wrong, just know that I did well enough to do the exam...............Which is Thursday 5th Feb, please wish me luck xx

Minnie Minx
28-01-2008, 10:01 PM
good luck hunny, i'm sure you'll be fine in the exam

xx

charleyfarley
28-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Good luck for the exam

I'm sure you'll pass

Carol xx

sarah707
28-01-2008, 10:06 PM
Crossing toes! :D

Pipsqueak
28-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Wishing you well xxx

I am sure you will be fine

Spangles
29-01-2008, 08:19 AM
Good luck! What are examplars? Don't think I did any of those for mine?

LittleAcorns
29-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Thanks guys :D

Lorri, they are test papers just to see if youre good enough for the exam, I was supposed to get them back to see where I went wrong, as yet they are still in a Royal mail sorting office, and will no doubt turn up after my exam LOL:jump for joy:

smartypants
29-01-2008, 05:05 PM
I hope they find the soon for you!!

All that hard work and there LOST :angry:

Doesnt it make you sick!!

Goodluck Hun

ruby
31-01-2008, 11:32 AM
just wanted to wish you good luck for the 5th hope your test papers turn up

Cathy and Rachel

Spangles
31-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Oh I see, didn't know that's what they were called.

My test ones were like comedy ones, really made me giggle - nothing at all like the real one which didn't make me laugh at all!

Still passed it though - it's not hard!

LittleAcorns
31-01-2008, 02:05 PM
Thanks all :o :p

Oh I see, didn't know that's what they were called.

My test ones were like comedy ones, really made me giggle - nothing at all like the real one which didn't make me laugh at all!

Still passed it though - it's not hard!

Im worried now eeeeeeeekkkkkk BUT guess what?????!!!!!!!!

The exam has been cancelled, I was going to do it at the organisers home, as I cant get to the exam venue, and the papers havent got to het house, :panic: :panic: I will let you know when its posponed to.....:jump for joy:

Spangles
31-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Sorry, don't worry Louise, it's really not hard and I don't think hardly anyone fails it at all - that's what they told me when I went in anyway and I passed so that says it all!

(Hope your new date isn't too long away so you can get it done!)

Mollymop
02-02-2008, 10:40 AM
Sorry to hear they have postponed it, goos luck when the exam does come through.
But my test i found to be quite difficult and so did many of the others on my course. Someone failed as they didn't fill the sheet in properly.

Sure you'll be fine, not many fail it. XX

deeb66
02-02-2008, 04:20 PM
Sorry to hear it has been postponed but I am sure that you will be fine when you do get to do it.

Let us know the new date