PDA

View Full Version : ARRGHH OFSTED DOING MYHEAD IN ..

Annie_T
21-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Basically ive been in pre reg since june/july and its only to ref's well my friend sent her letter off early last week (it went with her works business post) and they saying they have not had it

one said they no ** ** on my ref list - well it ****** should be as you said your send forms to her as other ref never got anything and said try soemone else which we are doing now

lucky for me my ref left a copy of her letter with me so ive rang her and said i send it to ofsted recorded delivery - cant really say they not got it then can they (wether it goes on the comps is another thing tho)

i just want get minding as i had an enquiry this morning

misst104
21-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Oh how frustrating!! They really drive you mad sometimes don't they. I've had dealings with them in the past and I am sure they never communicate things from one person to another :mad:

Good luck with the enquiry. Will keep fingers crossed for you

Jo x x x

Hebs
21-01-2009, 01:00 PM
they are driving me potty too

they now need my first aid cert for the 3rd time :panic:

Shirlwith3
21-01-2009, 01:21 PM
It has taken me 6months to get my inspection report resent with the correct address on it as it had my old address on report but on the letter that came with it it had my current address I have phone a few times & emailed 3 times, becaues I phone when I received it with wrong address it was not available online so have had to ask for it to be made available as I was unable to save a copy on my computer. Thankfully it has all been sorted now.

Good luck

Shirl

jibberjitz
21-01-2009, 01:48 PM
How annoying for you:angry: Hope you get it sorted soon especially with your new enquiry!

Liz

childmind04
21-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Typical, could they not accept an email?

Susan

misst104
21-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Typical, could they not accept an email?

Susan

That would be far too logical Susan :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

x x x

Annie_T
21-01-2009, 09:40 PM
so annoying, letter is being sent recorded delivery so someone will sign it and cant say they not got it - they prob if dont go on comp ...
im just gettign to the point of blowing my top at them for being sooo slow with things and not comunicating with each other.

email - didnt think of that hmm i wonder (if they dont get letter for some reason may do this)

miffy
21-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Could you fax it to them?

Might be quicker and at least you know it's got there

Miffy xx