PDA

View Full Version : Newly registered, Davyhulme/Urmston Manchester M41 based has vacancies late Spring

LeanneC
20-01-2009, 11:02 PM
I'm Leanne, a newly registered childminder in the Davyhulme/Urmston area. I have vacancies starting mid to late Spring 2009, Just in time for the Summer hols! I'm married and I'm also a Mother of a 16 month yr old little girl. I hold an enhanced CRB check, Paediatric 1st Aid Cert, Food hygiene cert, DHC (Unit 1, Diploma in Homebased Childcare) and Im a member of the NCMA. I'm still updating my training having access to various childcare courses.
I will do School pick up's and drop off's at Davyhulme Infant & Junior School. We visit local toddler groups, soft play areas, Libaries, Farm's and many more. On quiet days we stay at home I arrange lots of activities including baking, painting, dressing up and lots of other fun things.

View my website at http://www.mudpiesandlullabies.co.uk for more details. Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions you may have or to arrange a visit.

Hope to see you soon x

LeanneC
18-02-2009, 07:44 PM
I'm Leanne, a newly registered childminder in the Davyhulme/Urmston area. I have vacancies starting mid to late Spring 2009, Just in time for the Summer hols!
I will do School pick up's and drop off's at Davyhulme Infant & Junior School. We visit local toddler groups, soft play areas, Libaries, Farm's and many more. On quiet days we stay at home I arrange lots of activities including baking, painting, dressing up and lots of other fun things.

View my website at http://www.mudpiesandlullabies.co.uk for more details. Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions you may have or to arrange a visit.

Hope to see you soon x

:clapping: We are opening our doors 1st April 2009 :clapping:

LeanneC
13-03-2009, 02:55 PM
We now only have vacancies for full time & part time, also before & after school vacancies starting 1st April 2009,

1 child under 12 Months, 1 child under 5yrs WED's ONLY, 1 child under 5yrs Full or Part time, 1 child 5yrs - 8yrs. All just in time for the Easter & Summer hols!

View my website at www.mudpiesandlullabies.co.uk for more details. Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions you may have or to arrange a visit.

Hope to see you soon x