PDA

View Full Version : anyone use this forum when minding?

John
28-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Just thinking today i wounder if anyone that uses this forum when minding, if your pc is in a playroom or the room you childmind in? somtimes i'll have a look if the children are settle down playing or relaxing in the evening. As my lap top is handy to move around where the chilren play.

John.

Minnie Minx
28-01-2008, 09:01 PM
I'm not registered so i'm on here all the time lol

xxx

Lou
28-01-2008, 09:04 PM
sometimes when babies are napping.

I normally pop on in afternoon when they are asleep to see whats going on!!

emmadines
28-01-2008, 09:08 PM
comps on pretty much all the time! so if it is and their happy playing the i will pop in

sarah707
28-01-2008, 09:09 PM
I come online when the little one is asleep and sometimes after lunch when they are on the sofa next to me having a rest... I usually leave myself signed in so I can pop in and out without too much hassle :D

miffy
28-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Depends what children I've got and what we're doing

I usually try to pop in at least once in the day otherwise the withdrawal symptoms kick in :laughing:

Miffy xx

Minnie Minx
28-01-2008, 09:15 PM
Depends what children I've got and what we're doing

I usually try to pop in at least once in the day otherwise the withdrawal symptoms kick in :laughing:

Miffy xx

you mean from not being sexy :D

xxx

Banana
28-01-2008, 09:17 PM
i pop in throughouit the day. My comp is in the lounge and so can see the playroom and garden from where I sit and so can supervise at the same time.

When everyone is napping you can also be sure t o find me here :D

manjay
28-01-2008, 09:18 PM

Miffy xx

What am I going to do when I get mindees in the day? At the moment my laptop just goes away from 3pm to 5:15 then it comes straight back out again

amanda xx

miffy
28-01-2008, 09:19 PM
you mean from not being sexy :D

xxx

Well there's that too :laughing:

Miffy xx

ruby
28-01-2008, 09:38 PM
my computer is in the playroom but its is open plan so can see into the other rooms i also leave myself signed in so can pop on and off
because there are two of us when the children are having a snack i usually pop on and when they sleep in the afternoon

cathy and rachel

Pauline
28-01-2008, 10:17 PM
I usually get 5 minutes while Graham is in charge of the mindees, just so I can keep an eye on my other charges (you lot :laughing:)

manjay
28-01-2008, 10:20 PM
I usually get 5 minutes while Graham is in charge of the mindees, just so I can keep an eye on my other charges (you lot :laughing:)

I hope you have a strict behaviour policy for us lot!!

amanda xx

charleyfarley
28-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Try and get on when mindee is asleep, don't always manage it though

Start twitching if I go too long without a forum fix!!!!!!!!!!

Carol xx

Pipsqueak
28-01-2008, 10:44 PM
I'll pop in if the kids are asleep, or when they are at nursery (and I am supposed to be doing my QF or NVQ - hah its you lot who are too blame for me not getting on with it:D )
If they are chilling watching tv I occasionally have a peep in too.

This week I am on a "short" week so I have a fair bit of free time (which I should be using for my coursework)!! lol

angeldelight
28-01-2008, 10:47 PM
I leave myself signed in the whole day and pop on when I can

I have been lucky lately had a lot of children ill etc

When baby is sleeping I will pop in and If my daughter is here we take it in turns sometimes to have a break so I will leave her with the kids she is registered before anyone asks !

Sometimes I can be here 10 min and reply to heaps of posts so that is what I tend to do through out the day

Angel xx

Twinkles
28-01-2008, 11:05 PM
I always pop in at around lunchtime. Mindees like an early lunch and then they all nap for a couple of hours - bliss.

ajs
28-01-2008, 11:11 PM
i leave myself logged in too and sometimes if the kids are playing i will pop in and check what's going on, often the children and their toys follow me and they play on the floor next to me. which i quite like as then they are supervised and i am on the forum

oakie dokie
29-01-2008, 06:57 AM
i come on when children asleep but i do come on if i want to check on a post or look for an activity, my prime time is 6 am early bird. my pc is in the living room an on most of the time anyway.

hazelx

Cammie Doodle
29-01-2008, 06:59 AM
I stayed logged in too. I have now aquired hubby's laptop :clapping:

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
29-01-2008, 07:54 AM
I tend to pop in and out throughout the day just depends on what children I have go usually try and come on when they are asleep.

Lorraine xx

bubbly
29-01-2008, 08:08 AM
I keep my laptop on the kitchen worktop and pop in several times during the day.

emler
29-01-2008, 09:38 AM
Same here! My laptop has been the best present ever!

Emler x

berkschick
29-01-2008, 09:43 AM
I do.

My laptop is in the dining room which is between the playroom and lounge so I can see whatever is going on from here!

Blaze
29-01-2008, 09:49 AM
I do.

My laptop is in the dining room which is between the playroom and lounge so I can see whatever is going on from here!

Same!
Tasha:)

allinatiz
29-01-2008, 01:02 PM
I am sometimes on at around this time when my mindee and my daughter are both asleep. Any other time would be asking for trouble :D

Mollymop
29-01-2008, 05:31 PM
I really really hope I can still be on here when I am minding, not all the time though, lol!
But where were would I be without you guys? Driven mad I suppose.

merry
01-02-2008, 12:14 PM
I don't get time when children are here, though pc is in the same room. When babies are sleeping I like to get a head start making tea cos I feed 6, if I sat down here I'd probably not move til they woke up and get nothing done:laughing: Today one's on holiday, the other's ill so I'm free til after school.

:)

avril
01-02-2008, 12:37 PM
yep I'm only here now because my 2 mindees are fast asleep!

Avril:clapping:

Cheeky Chops
01-02-2008, 12:41 PM
I only usually pop on when I have days off (like today hurray! a very very one off!) or after hours, sometimes while they are sleepie peeping I try get on too! but usually I lead such a busy life I just have no time! although as I am becoming more and more addicted there will be allowances being made.....!!:jump for joy:

LittleMissSparkles
01-02-2008, 12:42 PM
I'm usually logged in and nip in and out through the day, I have a laptop so its easier for me to take it from room to room with me especially if the children are asleep like now !!! sometimes if they are doing activites at the kitchen table i'll sit with them and pop on for a bit too xxxx