20-01-2009, 03:12 PM
Hiya

My new temporary website.
Mudpies & Lullabies Daycare

http://www.mudpiesandlullabies.co.uk

Leanne xx

misst104
20-01-2009, 04:27 PM
Thats lovely Leanne. You've done a great job -well done. Just a query - there doesnt seem to be a chrage stated for a full days care. Is it just the half day x 2 ? Could of course me being dim (nothing different there).

Love the photos, your playroom looks fab - especially like the wall stencil. I think the colours you have used are good too

Jo x x x

jibberjitz
20-01-2009, 04:37 PM
I love your business name - very original:) Website looks fab too:thumbsup: well done

Liz

LeanneC
20-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Thats lovely Leanne. You've done a great job -well done. Just a query - there doesnt seem to be a chrage stated for a full days care. Is it just the half day x 2 ? Could of course me being dim (nothing different there).

Love the photos, your playroom looks fab - especially like the wall stencil. I think the colours you have used are good too

Jo x x x

Aaagghhh thanks hun, i deleted it today by mistake. I have updated it now. thanks for your comments. the wall stencil took me two whole days to do. printed our letters off pc and then cut them out, stuck them on the wall, drew around them and then painted each and every one!!!! glutten for punishment me you know :D

misst104
20-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Blimey!!! Think it was definately worth it though! x x x :clapping:

Agree with liz aka. jibberjitz bout name. very original. I,ve got a thread going asking people how they came up with their name as I havn't got a clue what to call business and my imagination has packed up :laughing:

Any more bright ideas send em my way !!!!! ;)

angeldelight
21-01-2009, 07:34 AM
Thats great

Thanks for the link to the forum

Angel xx

LeanneC
25-01-2009, 11:57 PM
I've updated my website, it's totally changed let me know what you think. Oh and am i allowed to use the EYFS logo on my site?? I saw on the latest thread that we cant use NCMA or Ofsted logo's apart from the ones hey give out is the one I used ok??

right I'm off to bed, see you tomorrow xx

Monkey1
26-01-2009, 04:29 AM
I don't know about that, but your website is fab and i love the name!:thumbsup:

DudleyChildmind
26-01-2009, 06:31 AM
I think you've done a great job Leanne, well done :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if we are allowed to use the logo's but I use the EYFS logo on my site.

misst104
27-01-2009, 02:34 PM
The new look website is fantastic :thumbsup: If I needed a childminder I would definately be giving you a call!!!

I still havn't come up with a name yet. Took your advice on looking at australia and u.s.a but had to stop after a minute as I clicked on a dodgy one and almost ended up with a nasty virus attacking computer :eek:

Luckily DP sorted it!!!!

Will keep on searching :)

Jo x x x

LeanneC
18-02-2009, 07:46 PM
:clapping: We are opening our doors 1st April 2009 :clapping:

hbomb1
18-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Your website is fab, well done :thumbsup:

Good luck with your opening in April :D

Alibali
18-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Wow, your website is fab. Well done

Minstrel
18-02-2009, 08:16 PM
Good luck with your opening!

Lovely websire and great name! :)

jeanybeany
18-02-2009, 08:18 PM
Love your website! Playroom is gorgeous............:) :)

LeanneC
13-03-2009, 02:56 PM
Thanks ladies, im so excited now counting the days :jump for joy:

RachelE
16-03-2009, 01:56 PM
The website looks fantastic - as does your playroom! (I'm having a nosey at everyones as hoping to get one soon!)

I lived in Flixton for 32 years of my life and only left last April! One of my best mates was a minder in Davyhulme until last October and I know most of the minders aroud there! Small world eh?!

Good luck, I hope you'll be really successful!

Rachel x

Chatterbox Childcare
16-03-2009, 02:15 PM
Website looks great and it is easy to see you have put a lot of time and effort in.

Am I right in reading that a day 8-6pm is only £23.00 (£2.30 per hour)?

Good luck with your opening day.

anneriddington
16-03-2009, 02:40 PM
I noted your rates too, seems quite low for our area £2.30 per hour :)

LeanneC
05-05-2009, 06:54 PM
:)
Website looks great and it is easy to see you have put a lot of time and effort in.

Am I right in reading that a day 8-6pm is only £23.00 (£2.30 per hour)?

Good luck with your opening day.

Hi No read the small print... it's £25 per day, £23 if i dont feed the child... which all parents i've had come round want me to cook.

LeanneC
05-05-2009, 06:55 PM
The website looks fantastic - as does your playroom! (I'm having a nosey at everyones as hoping to get one soon!)

I lived in Flixton for 32 years of my life and only left last April! One of my best mates was a minder in Davyhulme until last October and I know most of the minders aroud there! Small world eh?!

Good luck, I hope you'll be really successful!

Rachel x

Yes small world! it's great and im loving it.