PDA

View Full Version : Children, Young People and Families Grant Programme

hbomb1
19-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Has anyone received a letter from their local Sure Start Team enclosing an application form for funding?

I have received one and I am not sure whether or not childminders count, but then why would they send me it. Has anyone else had one and will you be applying for the grant?

Useful link http://www.everychildmatters.gov.uk/strategy/voluntaryandcommunity/cypfgrant/

loocyloo
19-01-2009, 01:11 PM
sorry, not heard about this one! give them a call and ask if you are eligable. in our area you often have to be 'networked/acreddited' before you claim any grant!

x

Donkey
19-01-2009, 02:56 PM
I think this is for charities higher up the food chain, if you see how got the funds ncma got some!

so did pre-school learning alliance

hbomb1
19-01-2009, 07:27 PM
The letter is addressed to me and letter says dear provider/local group/organisation.....The pot of money is limited and funding requests should not exceed £250...attached is an application form for funding Sure Start has to support providers/organisations like yourself....

Well I am going to complete the application form to see if I could get some funding towards equipment. They can only say no! :D

marion123
20-01-2009, 07:14 PM
i wish i had one :laughing: