PDA

View Full Version : Why do I bother?

cuffleygirl
19-01-2009, 10:21 AM
I look after a mindee who is continually has toilet accidents, has he just doesn't tell anyone other than mum or dad that he needs to go and has a paddywack if anyone should suggest that it might be an idea that he has a try.

Last week every morning at drop off dad kept on that if there were no accidents at my house they would take him to the cinema at the weekend - he weed or pooed five days out of five by Wednesday I switched off and paid it lipservice has the bribe was pointless - guess where the mindee tells me he's been at the weekend yes to see Madagascar 2 at the cinema!

Mindee is now asleep as he tells me that he is tired cos he was sick in the night - dad didn't mention it this morning - guess what parents mobiles are off!

grr - why do I bother?

PixiePetal
19-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Sometimes I wonder why we do!!

Other times it's such fun I wouldn't want to be doing anything else for a job!

angeldelight
19-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Poor you

Hope you sort it out

Angel xx

Andrea08
19-01-2009, 01:11 PM
Been there done that and pulled my hair out and then one day ...uses the potty :idea: all happy again stick to it hun we all get there in the end xxx

marian
19-01-2009, 01:43 PM
Ive got 2 at the moment who are coming out of nappies:rolleyes:

We have good days.... we have not so good days:panic:

But it does annoy me when parents 'forget' to mention that they have been sick and shouldn't really be here :angry:

Marian x

mandy moo
19-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Ive got 2 at the moment who are coming out of nappies:rolleyes:

We have good days.... we have not so good days:panic:

But it does annoy me when parents 'forget' to mention that they have been sick and shouldn't really be here :angry:

Marian x

oooohh I dont have to worry about that for a while yet..:laughing: :laughing:

marion123
20-01-2009, 01:11 PM
i had one like that thankfully she tells me now but it took 4 months she wasnt ready but mum said she was you will get there in the end :)