PDA

View Full Version : Lascal kiddyguard

louised
18-01-2009, 01:53 PM
I'm interested in getting one of these and was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can get one for the best price, the cheapest I've seen a new one is on the kiddicare website

Happy Feet
18-01-2009, 08:57 PM
I have one of these at the top of my stairs and am just about to purchase one for the bottom of my stairs....They are absolutely fab! Ours has been great, especially when our little ones are in bed and we have people over, we don't have to worry about people struggling with baby gates! (we have a lot of friends who don't have children so baby gates seem hard to work!)

The cheapest place I have found them is on eBay. Our first one was bought from there and has been great. It was purchased from a company who ran an ebay shop, the seller was a power seller and had 100% feed back so I had no reason to worry.

Take a look, you may find one at a reasonable price.

xx

misst104
18-01-2009, 09:00 PM
Yep, I agree - Ebay. Lots cheaper than full price. They can still be more expensive than others are when new but I would completely recommend them. I Love mine and they are fold away so well that you hardly know they are there ( Good for the evening when lo's are in bed! )

Jo x x x

Nicky
18-01-2009, 09:32 PM
I got mine from Ebay, it was reasonable and a great investment!
My kids are all older so it retracts to wall and isnt a pain when mindees not here.
Would definitely recommend.
Nicky

Helpinghands
18-01-2009, 09:50 PM
I got mine from the Kiddicare store. It cost me £55 and works really well.

Instructions over complicated things a bit! Its actually really easy to install.

Polly2
19-01-2009, 09:17 AM
E bay shop was the cheapest I found