PDA

View Full Version : new childminder

kazskidz
28-01-2008, 04:17 PM
hi i have been registere sincedec 08 i desperatly need some children have tried everything the ncma suggested no calls if ive no work by end of feb will need to find another job any ideas or suggestions

angeldelight
28-01-2008, 04:22 PM
If you look in the childminding chat area of the forum and other areas you will find lots of information to give you some ideas

Also come and introuduce yourself and say Hello in the " hello " section of the forum so we all know who we are chatting too

If you can not find what you are looking for give us a shout and I am sure someone will help

Nice to meet you and hope to chat soon

Angel xx

ajs
28-01-2008, 04:35 PM
hi and welcome to the forum
it is always hard after christmas but i am sure something will come up very soon.

do what angel says and look around the forum for ideas

good luck though it would be such a shame to give up after all the hassle of registering.

ps did you really register in dec 08? xxxx

angeldelight
28-01-2008, 04:56 PM
Oh yeah Mandy I did not even notice haha type of thing I would do that is haha

xx

deb24
30-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Don't give up just yet.Have you tried your local leisure centre.I asked if they would mind popping a card up on their board,they were more than happy to do that.
Would be a shame as you have come this far.

Fandangles
25-04-2008, 07:49 AM
I've noticed that you are in Crawley. Would it be possible to contact the personnel office at BAA at Gatwick as you may be able to attract airport staff.

miss muffit
25-04-2008, 08:38 AM
Its very hard when your trying to fill your child places...

( i expect you may have tryed this)...

i would ring all the childminders in your area and introduce myself and go along to their group meetings if they have one and say that you have ...?....? vacancies if they get any call from a parent that doen't suit them could they pass your name on.
good luck

Natasha
25-04-2008, 08:16 PM
Hi
I am currently in the same boat with you with not being able to find suitable children to fill my spaces. Have had loads of enquires but not good. Like they say after christmas is a bit hard. Just have faith and it will go well.

I still haven't filled my vacancies but am still trying. Been registered since nov 07.

Good Luck!!!

donnahay0
25-04-2008, 08:40 PM
Hope something comes along very soon for you - best of luck.