PDA

View Full Version : SW help

childmind04
17-01-2009, 06:54 PM
Hi everyone, i am back on my sw and i am being really good but have come to a problem and could do with some info before i go shopping, this week i have followed the 7 day easy plan in the mag, now the group i go to is on a Tueday night and i do my shopping on a Monday so i want to buy food that will fit into diet for the week without having the same meals, but i cant find out anything about the easy plan as all it says is ask your leader, i was hoping it would have info on the website but it must be on the members only bit which i will get the password for on Tuesday but i need some help before then :panic:

I have really enjoyed this week and dont want to fail again so if anyone can tell me how this works could they please help me :)

Tily Bud
17-01-2009, 07:51 PM
hi dont know if you are familiar with the other sw diets but with the easy plan you have 1 a choice, 1 b choice and free foods from both the original and green lists x hth x

childmind04
17-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Thank you thats great, i have been trying to worl it out by looking at the meals but just could not get my head around it :)