PDA

View Full Version : Potential Parents

yvonne
17-01-2009, 10:40 AM
I have my first potential parents with their son coming to see me today at PM.
Got an e-mail from them and said they so my add on wait for it (viva street ) well you all know what i was thinking ? it was a prank call, so i phoned the number, as it was a local one, and guess what its a genuine inquiry she sounds really nice, and she said that she had only been speaking to me for 10Min and she likes me, and cant wait for today. She is working three days the now, but by the time i can take him she will be working 5days. Thursday nite i was so excited after coming off the phone to her i phoned my mum, in-laws and my daughter. :laughing: :jump for joy: I was HIGH as a kite, couldn't sleep all nite, but i did last nite, i couldn't keep my eyes open. Will let you all know how it went, but i cant see them having a problem with me looking after son. Fingers crossed everyone

Hebs
17-01-2009, 10:49 AM
:clapping: hope it goes well hunni

i haven't actively advertised yet, i'm so dreading this part of it tho :laughing:

yvonne
17-01-2009, 10:56 AM
:clapping: hope it goes well hunni

i haven't actively advertised yet, i'm so dreading this part of it tho :laughing:

It doesn't cost you anything to advertise on viva street, thats what i liked about it, i also i an ad on my village website as-well, and told a few people like the lollipop lady who stands practically right outside my house, also my husbands friends wife as she works at our local nursery, so fingers crossed i should get some more inquires. Good luck with your advertising hun :thumbsup:

Twinkles
17-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Good luck :thumbsup:

marian
17-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Good luck! hope it goes well for you:)

Maria x

emler
17-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Good luck :thumbsup:

fionamal
17-01-2009, 02:25 PM
Good luck with it. Hope its the first of many for you.:clapping:

misst104
17-01-2009, 02:41 PM
Hiya, just to say hope it goes well and you get your first mindee signed up. I'm in process of registering too and I also havn't advertised yet ( trying to think of name for service etc...). What is Viva Street?

Jo x x x

LisaMarie
17-01-2009, 04:14 PM
good luck hun...hope it went fine!

yvonne
17-01-2009, 06:22 PM
Hiya, just to say hope it goes well and you get your first mindee signed up. I'm in process of registering too and I also havn't advertised yet ( trying to think of name for service etc...). What is Viva Street?

Jo x x x

Its where you can go on and look for childminders, plumbers, joiners ect

yvonne
17-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Well it went well, Parents seem to be very happy with the setting and the service i will be giving, they had a quick look through the reg pack, but have took it home with them, to read through, did tell them that i really need to get another full time mindee, as i too have bills to pay and dh wages wont cover it all, i did say i was really hoping to be up and running for end March April, and if they really wanted the little one to come to me then i would take their signed reg pack without the 1st weeks fee, as i don't have my registration certificate yet. The little one seemed really happy playing away with the toys, so dont think there will be a problem with him. Oh i hope its a yes :jump for joy:

jibberjitz
18-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Glad it went well for you and hope they let you know soon:)

Liz

yvonne
18-01-2009, 06:22 PM
Well they phoned a wee while ago and its a yessssssssssssssss :jump for joy: :clapping: she was very impressed by the way im going to be running my childminding business.She said i have not to worry about how long it will take on me getting another mindee, as she is prepared to wait, as she doesnt want anyone but me looking after him. WOW Im so happy i can shout it from the roof top :laughing: