PDA

View Full Version : Environmental Health been

mum2two
16-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Just had the lady out.

I worked from 6.45am - 6.15pm yesterday, and was so tired last night, almost falling asleep in front of the tv about 7pm! So no tidying up done then.

Got up this morning, swept & mopped, cleaned kitchen sides, cleaned toilet, wiped front of kitchen cupboards (inside - so it looked like they were all nice & clean :blush: ), cleaned bin, and bin cupboard, & floor in there too.

She arrives at 10am. Goes through my questionairre. Stands in my kitchen and said 'that's fine', looked in my fridge, and all done. I will get a certificate to say I'm excellent, and won't be inspected again! :thumbsup:

All that cleaning & panicing for what....

All over now

xx

dawney
16-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Sounds about right!! lol

At least that's one less headache to worry about and i bet you felt loads better after it was clean..:)

don the duck
16-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Just had the lady out.

I worked from 6.45am - 6.15pm yesterday, and was so tired last night, almost falling asleep in front of the tv about 7pm! So no tidying up done then.

Got up this morning, swept & mopped, cleaned kitchen sides, cleaned toilet, wiped front of kitchen cupboards (inside - so it looked like they were all nice & clean :blush: ), cleaned bin, and bin cupboard, & floor in there too.

She arrives at 10am. Goes through my questionairre. Stands in my kitchen and said 'that's fine', looked in my fridge, and all done. I will get a certificate to say I'm excellent, and won't be inspected again! :thumbsup:

All that cleaning & panicing for what....

All over now

xx

its normally the way if u hadnt cleaned she wpuld of looked every where. what area are u in. and what questionarie

mum2two
16-01-2009, 11:11 AM
I come under Basingstoke & Deane. I had a questionaire that I had to fill in & send back, asking what meals I provided. Although I don't really do cooked meals any more, I do occasionally, so put that I did to cover myself. She said that's why she came out, because I put I cook.

In with the letter was a 'Childminder Food Hygiene regulation Pack'. This is what she looked through. It asks things like 'Where you wash your hands' Cleaning products used, cleaning tasks, fridge temps, how you check food it hot etc.

It took months though. I registered back in the Summer, and only recieved the letter & questionaires last month.