PDA

View Full Version : OH DEAR, OH DEAR !!!!!!!

misst104
15-01-2009, 07:08 PM
I promised crazybones I would let her know how I got on today at WW meeting. Didn't want to go as I know I have been naughty this week ..wine...custard....chips of lo's plates....the list is too long!!

Well I went and as I thought had put on weight. 1.5 lbs. Not alot i know but embarrassing all the same. Am very disapointed with myself :(

Will have to try harder this week but find it SO HARD

Jo x x x

crazybones
15-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Well done for going when you knew it was going to be a not so good result :clapping: :clapping: Think of it this way you have stopped the rot and can start afresh tomorrow. If you hadnt have gone and caught it now it could have been 3lbs by next week. I am so pleased you went. When you find it hard come on here and have a moan. Loads of us are the same and we will always listen and try to help. :thumbsup:

Andrea08
15-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Chin up hun dont be too hard on yourself xxx try harder this week ok

im stopping smoking and i slip now and then , its hard and as we are working towards a goal we need to support each other not tell each other off

so like i said chin up and we will just have to try harder this week

good luck kk

jibberjitz
15-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Think its diet boot camp for you m'dear!!!

You'll do better next week and you know when I said this morning that I was gonna be good today well....:blush:

Liz x

miffy
15-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Very brave of you to go to WW and to post on here

Just start again tomorrow - good luck for next week

Miffy xx

angeldelight
15-01-2009, 10:46 PM
Well done for being brave and for telling us here

I am sure you will get back into it

Good luck

Angel xx

Carol
15-01-2009, 10:49 PM
At least you went so that shows determination. It is so hard just after christmas to get back on track but you will good luck xxx

Carol