PDA

View Full Version : Registering For Overnight Care

Happy Feet
15-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Hi everyone,

I am taking advantage of my daughter being and nursery and my little one being asleep to browse more of this great site!!

Can I ask how many of you are registered for overnight care?

I am debating on whether to register for this myself....Its not necessarily something I am going to openly advertise but think it might be a useful option to have if I have a mindee who parent/s work shift work.

What are your thoughts??

xx

balloon
15-01-2009, 01:35 PM
I'm registered for overnight care and advertise the fact freely. As far as I am aware there is only one other childminder on my town that offers it. However, I have only been asked to provide ON care once as people don't seem to need it here.

If you live near a big hospital or somewhere else that uses night workers it may well be worth you doing - you've nothing to lose either way, lol!

Hebs
15-01-2009, 01:35 PM
i have asked to be rgistered for overnight care and my inspector was happy to grant it for 2 children per night

don't think i'd want to do overnight care every night cos i could end up working 24/7, but it's handy to have incase i ever need it :thumbsup:

Buzz Lightyear
15-01-2009, 03:48 PM
I've been registered for over night care as I will be the only minder in my village who is :clapping: Not sure how in demand I will be but it's worth registering just in case x

Happy Feet
16-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Thanks for your replies....I think i'll ask for it to bed added so I have it available if I want to offer it...not sure if any other minders in my area offer overnight care, of the ones I know none of them do so I may be able to offer something a little extra xx