PDA

View Full Version : feel like screaming

peanuts
15-01-2009, 11:58 AM
since xmas it has been one thing after another with my lot, before and during xmas i was ill, then on xmas eve my youngest was up sick all night, we got up xmas day opened our things and went back to bed. i've been up to the docs for another matter, last week my ds 13yrs hurt himself , he was doing weights at school then at his swimming club he had to be dragged out the pool as he had done something to his shoulder muscle, it was horrible the bone was sticking right out as the muscle had went into spasm. he's still in pain although the bone has gone back in and the muscle is only sore at night in his bed now. my youngest again was complaining on sunday about sore ears, we had went swimming and she spent 99% of it under the water, gave her the usuual pain relif but wasnt working. took her to the docs this morning, its slightly inflamed but not infected thank goodnes. roll on when we are all back fighting fit.
to top it off i have had a migrane now for the last couple of days that will just not go away.

karen

ajs
15-01-2009, 12:08 PM
hello and welcome karen
i really sympathise about feeling rough
i was ill over xmas and haven't really felt well since then, as well as having 3 migraines in a week between xmas and new year

your poor son that injury sounds awful.

i hope all are better very soon

mandy xx

Lick'le Oakes
15-01-2009, 12:25 PM
hope you both feel better quickly

LOOPYLISA
15-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Oh no poor you, i was very ill with phumonia before xmas, dd had cold/cough while abroad over xmas and passed it round to me and hubby, lets hope it warms up soon and we all start to feel better, im fed up of it now too, take care x

jibberjitz
15-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Hope you feel better soon,

Liz

childmind04
15-01-2009, 01:40 PM
You had a good right to be fed up, lets hope thats the end of your bad luck :)

Happy Feet
15-01-2009, 01:53 PM
oh you poor thing, me and my 2 girls were all ill over new year and it was awful...how my hubby avoided it is beyond me!

i hope you all feel better soon xx

kindredspirits
15-01-2009, 02:29 PM
roll on the spring when these things seem to disappear all of a sudden!

LisaH
15-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Oh I hate this time of year!! It's one illness after another isn't it. Hope your feeling better soon:)

mabel
15-01-2009, 02:58 PM
I know what you mean....I too had the sickness bug and spent the day in bed
and every week there has been something wrong but I have been to the
dentist this morning and he said my teeth were fab !! so thrilled to have
something right with me it has put me on a high...now to banish the other
winter blues!

miffy
15-01-2009, 04:25 PM
Seems you've had a rough time lately Karen

Oh for a bit of warmth and sunshine to make us all feel tons better - roll on summer!

Hope you're feeling better soon

Miffy xx