PDA

View Full Version : ICP........

Ebs71
15-01-2009, 08:48 AM
:jump for joy: Ive Passed...... Apparantly!!!!:jump for joy:

I was at college last night (DHC - unit 4) and couple of the ladies from ICP are also on DHC with me and they have both had their certificates, i havnt had mine so i was joking with them and tutor that i probably hadn't passed but she said only one lady in our class hadn't passed and it wasn't me so i should have cert any day........ something else to laminate lol.

Complete my first aid this saturday
Safeguarding level 1 end of jan
safeguarding level 2 in march
health and safety in march

so plenty more laminating to come lol :laughing:

crazybones
15-01-2009, 08:48 AM
Well done. :clapping: :clapping:

misst104
15-01-2009, 08:51 AM
Great. Good for you. Hope you are feeling very proud of yourself :clapping:

Enjoy the lamination ( it seems to be a forum obsession :laughing: )

Jo x x x

Annie_T
15-01-2009, 09:22 AM
oh thats good hun well done x

LOOPYLISA
15-01-2009, 09:27 AM
Well done you :clapping: , im in the middle of trying to re-sit another exam :angry:

Adiamond
15-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Hi Ebs,I have just started my ICP course I am doing mine through NEC distance learning can I just ask you how did you find the exam? was there many trick questions or is it pretty much straight forward?
Thank you :)

nell57
15-01-2009, 10:33 AM
Well done you:clapping:

Do you have to travel far when going on courses with coming under Staffs. I know Stoke and Staffordshire come under different authorities, so luckily I dont need to travel too far for mine being in Stoke

jibberjitz
15-01-2009, 12:44 PM
:jump for joy: Ive Passed...... Apparantly!!!!:jump for joy:

I was at college last night (DHC - unit 4) and couple of the ladies from ICP are also on DHC with me and they have both had their certificates, i havnt had mine so i was joking with them and tutor that i probably hadn't passed but she said only one lady in our class hadn't passed and it wasn't me so i should have cert any day........ something else to laminate lol.

Complete my first aid this saturday
Safeguarding level 1 end of jan
safeguarding level 2 in march
health and safety in march

so plenty more laminating to come lol :laughing:

Well done:clapping:
Can I ask you because I'm a bit confused:confused:
I'm due to start the DHC end of Jan and wondered what the difference is between that and the ICP? Sorry if that is a thick question!:blush:
Also I've noticed you've done safeguarding L1&2 - is that mandatory for childminding or an extra one you have chosen to do.
I'm only asking because the training seems to differ slightly depending on what area you live and some of the courses are funded through EY and some not. As you can probably tell I'm still trying to get my head around what I've left to do before I can register

Liz

tulip0803
16-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Congratulations:clapping:

Ebs71
20-01-2009, 10:19 PM
Hi Ebs,I have just started my ICP course I am doing mine through NEC distance learning can I just ask you how did you find the exam? was there many trick questions or is it pretty much straight forward?
Thank you :)

Hi, it is pretty straight forward, the questions arn't to bad, but i have to warn you there are 2 or 3 answers to most of the questions and of course they only want one..... i changed a few of the answers a few times and made myself cuckoo worrying if it was right. Try not to worry, you will be fine, its not hard just basic common sense xx good luck

Ebs71
20-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Well done you:clapping:

Do you have to travel far when going on courses with coming under Staffs. I know Stoke and Staffordshire come under different authorities, so luckily I dont need to travel too far for mine being in Stoke

Hi, no dont have to go far, i went stafford (on A34) for EYFS but others have been in newcastle, last one was at the Brampton thank goodness :D

Ebs71
20-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Well done:clapping:
Can I ask you because I'm a bit confused:confused:
I'm due to start the DHC end of Jan and wondered what the difference is between that and the ICP? Sorry if that is a thick question!:blush:
Also I've noticed you've done safeguarding L1&2 - is that mandatory for childminding or an extra one you have chosen to do.
I'm only asking because the training seems to differ slightly depending on what area you live and some of the courses are funded through EY and some not. As you can probably tell I'm still trying to get my head around what I've left to do before I can register

Liz

Hiya. The ICP is compulsery, and the DHC is more indepth i suppose, sorry im not very good at explaining that one :blush:
Im due to do the safeguarding later this month and in march, i believe these are also mandatory. im also due to do health and safety in march, all these are funded through EY.

HTH :)