PDA

View Full Version : Not having a good night

crazybones
14-01-2009, 09:24 PM
How sad am I. Its only 3rd day of diet and I am having those demons in my head. I have stuck to my points, eaten and drunk properly but I am in that mode where I need to nibble. No points left and I know its just psychological. I am not hungry. For dinner I had a WW lasagne, baked potato, and loads of salad with slice of garlic pizza bread. Then when I sat down with my cuppa I had a bag of Low fat toffee popcorn for something sweet - all within my points. I am hoping that by writing my thoughts I will climb this little hill and pop off to bed early without succumbing. Wish I wasnt one of those people who eats for no reason. :(

angeldelight
14-01-2009, 09:58 PM
It sounds like you are doing really well though Annie - well done to you

Like you say we do get used to eating for no reason but hopefully its just a habit

Have an early night so you dont eat anything else

Angel xx

miffy
14-01-2009, 10:00 PM
I think you should consult Mandy's little book and treat hubby to an early night too! ;) :D

Miffy xx

crazybones
14-01-2009, 10:03 PM
I think you should consult Mandy's little book and treat hubby to an early night too! ;) :D

Miffy xx

No chance - this forum is making everyone fertile and I am not going to be next. :panic:

LOOPYLISA
14-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Early night sounds good :blush: :laughing:

miffy
14-01-2009, 10:05 PM
No chance - this forum is making everyone fertile and I am not going to be next. :panic:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good job you didn't get the elf outfit then!

Miffy xx

misst104
14-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Hi Anie, just to let you know you are not alone. I am on W.W too and I have done so badly this week that I am seriously considering not going to weigh in tomorrow!!! I am terrible at eating naughty things when I KNOW I shouldn't!! Finished off my lo's chips at teatime!!! :blush:

Oh well maybe start afresh tomorrow. Hope you manage to stay off the nibbles. maybe a hot bath with a good book instead? ;)

Jo x x x

crazybones
14-01-2009, 10:10 PM
Thanks Jo. You should go and get weighed and then you can deal with whatever the result. Fresh start tomorrow. I always found if I missed a weigh in when I knew I had been bad I couldnt get back into it and by the next week I was again considering not going and looking for any excuse not to go. I want to know your result tomorrow - good or bad. :thumbsup:

misst104
14-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Okey Dokey Annie. will let you know! Have lost just over a stone so far so doing o.k:) . Only another half a stone really to go but it feels like each pound is 14 at the mo!! :( Anyway the bath is calling...........

Rubybubbles
15-01-2009, 01:25 PM
well done for staying strong annie

I had an evening like that too, not hungry at all, so went for a very long bath!

Hubby away so couldn't do the early night thing;) I am broody haha

crazybones
15-01-2009, 01:29 PM
well done for staying strong annie

I had an evening like that too, not hungry at all, so went for a very long bath!

Hubby away so couldn't do the early night thing;) I am broody haha

Broody? Is that the right word ;) :blush:

Rubybubbles
15-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Broody? Is that the right word ;) :blush:

not sure:laughing: I am blond:blush:

broody he** haha thats how it reads isn;t it lol so I have no idea