PDA

View Full Version : Dont you just hate it when.....

MrsT333
14-01-2009, 08:12 PM
I'v worked every day his week but I have friday off work,(except after schoolie) so i was planning on going into town, doing some shopping, catch up with my own kids and having a nice day......when

a parent has asked me to work and have their dd 9am - 4pm, I'v already had her 30 hours this week:angry:

but being a soft lot we always say yes

oh well at least I have work

FizzysFriends
14-01-2009, 08:19 PM
I have Friday off childminding and office job. Yes isn't in my vocabulary when it comes to this Friday, Im about ready to fall!

~*Sarah*~
14-01-2009, 08:21 PM
i know the feeling, i havent had much time off at all since i started not even as much as a week off:rolleyes: but like you said at least we have work at the moment.

nell57
14-01-2009, 08:27 PM
I find myself saying yes to things without thinking, until yesterday when I said 'can I get back to on that, will have to check my diary' parent then said oh its ok will sort something out. It was only for half an hour on Fri morning so really not worth putting myself out for, so was really pleased with my self:clapping:

Just think of the extra money:thumbsup:

charleyfarley
14-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Well done Helen :clapping: :clapping:

I'm terrible for saying yes, my head says no but my mouth says yes :angry:

Think of the money like Helen said that's what I do :thumbsup:

Carol xx

childmind04
15-01-2009, 10:50 AM
hmm i know what you mean about not being able to say no, i have taken on 2 children i used to mind in the mornings, and im now thinking WHY?????

i have just stopped shaking :D

mandy moo
16-01-2009, 12:53 PM
I dont seem to have the word no in my vocablary at the moment:(
I say yes because I get to thinking 'what will they do if I say no'
Home alone and all that springs to mind (not that parents would of course)..
Or just palm the child off on a complete stranger..
I start feeling sorry for the child then..
oh :censored: and I could have had the day/morning/afternoon off..