PDA

View Full Version : Any letter writers able to help?

Minstrel
14-01-2009, 03:45 PM
Hi guys, i have got to write to my housing association to get permission to childmind. Is there anyone that can help me draft a short letter. Letter writing was never my strong point so i'd appreciate any help you can give.

thanks
amanda

CCJD
14-01-2009, 04:02 PM
Hope this helps:

Dear.....

I am writing to seek permission to run a childminding business from my current address,........ which is rented through yourselves.

I intend to operate between the hours of ...... and ...., Monday to Friday.

I am an Ofsted registered childminder, registration number ....... and therefore adhere to all conditions set by them. I have full public liability insurance and have contents insurance that, in the event of accidents, will cover me for any damage caused by childminding.

I also undertake to "make good" any damage sustained to my property as per our tenancy agreement.

Please contact me on ...... should you have any queries regarding this matter.

Yours sincerely"

I dont know if you should put in that you will be mindful of your neighbours so that this business does not in any way cause a nuisance to them?

Good Luck

Minstrel
14-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Marvellous! thanks very much- i def could not have done that.

I will put that last bit in- one of my neighbours is gonna really love me when she finds out- shes a night shift worker and sleeps all day! hey ho what can i do........