PDA

View Full Version : Medication form

sarah32
13-01-2009, 05:37 PM
My medication forms have run out in my NCMA book but havent used any of the other.

I dont want to buy another book as quite costly.

Has anyone got a medication from they use that i have use???

thanks

sarah

Annie_T
13-01-2009, 06:38 PM
have you checked bromley website hun x

sarah32
13-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Sorry Annie , i didnt think about looking there.

Found one, just what im looking for.

thanks

Helpinghands
13-01-2009, 08:47 PM
I just copied the form from the NCMA book onto my computer, therefore I can print copies whenever I need them-much cheaper.

Annie_T
13-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Sorry Annie , i didnt think about looking there.

Found one, just what im looking for.

thanks

your welcome x

Mollymop
14-01-2009, 07:45 AM
I know hwat you mean Sarah.

It's a waste isn't it.

I have used up nearly all my accicent ones but nothing else!

I am going to order a new folder.

rickysmiths
14-01-2009, 08:45 AM
I havent used up any sets of forms in my NCMA book. Isnt that why they have now brought out a loose leaf folder so you can buy extras of the pages you need.

nannysue
14-01-2009, 08:59 AM
I just photocopies the pages from the book, much cheaper than buying a new one .

donnahay0
14-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Same thing has happened to me. I noticed the new NCMA folders and have ordered one - you can order replacements individually but I might start putting my own in.

What is really annoying is how long it takes the NCMA to actually send these things out - they have them in stock and most companies are really prompt.

Whilst ordering the accident folders I wanted to get new contracts too - however I checked to see if the new (recently printed with up to date info) were ready and she said not till the end of the month. I asked if I placed one on order would I get the new one and she said no they were sending out the old ones first which I think is wrong.

I shall ring up at the end of Jan to see if the new ones are coming out. They should have info regarding legan and parental responsibility on them.