PDA

View Full Version : E124 & E243 (OU)?

Melanie
27-01-2008, 09:24 PM
Don't suppose anyone here is doing either of these courses at the mo are they?

Passed E123 recently and started E124 at the end of last year. Going to overlap it with E243 which starts officially next week.

I know there are plenty of people on the ou forums but for some reason I never have the patience to trawl through all the messages there.

Maybe i find it easier here because I know that being childminders you must all be as barmy as I am! :idea:

sarah707
27-01-2008, 09:56 PM
I can never be bothered with the OU forum either... they seem to prattle on about nothing and are not terribly supportive. I've posted a few times just to try and get to know how it works, but it's very long winded finding answers isn't it?

I'm doing e123 now and starting e124 soon! But tbh I'm going to stop with a level 4. I want to do the eyp (or whatever it's called) next year, so I don't want to take on too much OU stuff iykwim.

There are a few of us on here doing or having done the courses :D

Melanie
27-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Starting to think you have made the right choice stopping there. Already dreading next year and E115. Apparently it's a nightmare course. :panic:

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who isn't over keen on that forum.

Good luck with E124 :thumbsup:

sarah707
28-01-2008, 08:05 AM
Thank you! I'm quite looking forward to it... but yes, I've heard that E115 is, as a friend so eloquently put it... 'a pile of elephant poo'!! :laughing:

Kelly
28-01-2008, 08:50 AM
I did the E123 & E124 last year, found doing both together pretty hard going but managed to get my Level 4 in one foul swoop. I have stopped there though can't really see any point in going further and the moment there are so many other great courses waiting for me to discover!!!

I did find the forum ok when I was short of ideas though.

Good luck guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: