PDA

View Full Version : advertising vacancies

ladylipgloss
13-01-2009, 09:54 AM
I have been given notice today for one one of my full time mindees. It was term only as well which really suited so i am really gutted today. I knew it was coming about a month ago and so called up to get my vacany put on childcare-link and sent out to prospective parents. I have advertised on netmums as well. Are there any other good sites i could post my vacancy? I can't remember the last time i had an enquiry. It was ages ago. I live in north surrey and its usually quite busy.

Annie_T
13-01-2009, 10:10 AM
your own website, car window, in shops playgroups ... kinda the same of when start i guess hun x

Jules27
13-01-2009, 10:40 AM
sorry to hear that hun, guess it comes to us all at some point though!!! I've not experienced it my self yet. I've got a advert in my car like the baby onboard signs, Shop windows, yell.com (yellow pages), leaflet drop, nurseries/pre schools, tell anyone you are talking to about your vacancie... you never know if they may know someone who is looking, talk o other childminders - i've got most of mine from other minders who were full!

Good luck hun! am sure you will soon fill it!:)