PDA

View Full Version : start up grant and registration certificate

jilly76
12-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new to all this so any advice would be great. I've just received my CRB enclosure and was wondering how long i will have to re i get my registration certificate. Also i live in Aldershot and was wondering if anyone knew if i am entitled to a start up grant and how i go about claiming for it and how much it is????

Thanks
Jill
xxx:clapping:

Pauline
12-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Hi Jill

I will just move this to 'starting childminding and pre-registration' section, as you will get more replies there.

This part is for problems with the forum :)

jilly76
13-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Thankyou. Silly me!!!

Pauline
14-01-2009, 07:20 AM
Thankyou. Silly me!!!

Don't worry, it take a while to get used to finding your way around here. :)

Mollymop
14-01-2009, 07:32 AM
Hi ya hun,

Once your crb's (and anyone who is living at your property, who is over 16's disclosure) have come through you should get your certificate within a week. You can always ring ofsted and ask them whether they have sent it out to yet or not.
It usually doesn't take very long.

I am not sure about your grant. The best thing to do would be to ring your development officer/co-ordinator and ask.

My start-up grant that I received was all the courses(icp, first aid) and the NCMA insurance, membership and purple toolbox.

jilly76
14-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Thank you so much. I started my course in june and its finally looking like its coming together. Its taken so long and i've spent so much money getting everything sorted.