PDA

View Full Version : oh my god prereg friday

ahew30
12-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Ofsted rang today and said my preg reg is friday, suddenly feel panicked but also excited.

Should I get her to sign my visitors book even though not looking after any kids?, and i have got a mate to take my 2 yr old so i can concentrate on the visit, will she think that odd or ok?

Audra

pinklady
12-01-2009, 06:06 PM
You'll be fine..you've got a few days for final prep! Not sure about the visitors book but I would say it's more relevant if you've actually got minded children in the house as it's a safeguarding measure?

I don't think they would think it odd that someone's looking after your little one. It is hard to concentrate with a 2 year old around and embarassing when they're aksing for biscuits and tv!!:blush: My 2 year old wasn't very well on the day of my inspection and slept through the whole thing!

Good luck, you'll be fine!!:thumbsup:

Esther xx

Tatjana
12-01-2009, 06:38 PM
I was worried about my ds when i had my visit but i bought him some new puzzles and he was just fine!

My visit was over in 1.5hrs and wasn't as bad as i had worked myself up about it. He said as i'd done so much prep, ie policies etc he didn't need to ask as much as he would without them being done.

Good luck!:thumbsup: