PDA

View Full Version : First enqury!!! wednesday x x x

kez
12-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Well i have got my first enquiry today and the parents are coming out on wednesday for there child to start end of feb hopfully my CRb will be done by then. Just wondering what you normally do on your first visit with a set of parents?

pinklady
12-01-2009, 06:10 PM
I haven't got that far yet so can't give advice but just wanted to wish you luck:thumbsup:

Esther xx

sarah707
12-01-2009, 06:12 PM
Make a list of the things you want to talk to them about, put the kettle on, get some nice biscuits... and be ready for questions. I've had parents before coming with a clipboard and pen and working down a list.

Try and relax as well, they want you not a perfect house :D

angeldelight
12-01-2009, 11:54 PM
Hope it goes well

Good luck

Angel xx

Bex1
13-01-2009, 08:19 AM
I too have my first enquiry coming on Wednesday afternoon!

I have printed out my parent pack and have made sure all my policies and procedures are in a nice folder so that I can show them to the mum. I also have my certificates in a folder too so she can see them as well.

Her little boy is only 12 months so I will get out the toys I have for babies etc and the push along walker etc. The rest I think I will just answer her questions and have a chat over coffee.

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow.
:)

Buzz Lightyear
13-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Well done to you both, definitely something in the water at the moment with all these enquiries. Fingers crossed girls x :thumbsup:

Bex1
14-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Kez, how did it go today?

jibberjitz
14-01-2009, 09:08 PM
Hiya,

I haven't had my first enquiry yet (next Thursday is my first) so wanted to wish you luck and let us know how you get on,

Liz

kez
15-01-2009, 04:44 PM
thnaks everybody x x x She took the place she said she was so pleased with the house and the parent pack she even text me today to say how lovely i was and my son , i carnt wait to look after her little girl shes so cute x x x So im full up for under 5's now as im gonna look after her full time from end of feb, my own son and my sisters son as well from april im soo happy x x x

Hope my Crb hurrys up now tho!!! Its beed 9 days now and still isnt showing up online as received yet??? gonna ring ofsted tommrow to see if they even sent it yet??

angeldelight
15-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Thats great news well done

Angel xx