PDA

View Full Version : Going stir crazy!

berkschick
27-01-2008, 03:01 PM
I have been waiting all weekend for the parents who came on Friday night to call me.

They promised to let me know either way over the weekend.

I am going crazy waiting for the phone to ring!

I really felt the meeting went well and thought they would have called by now as I said we would need to do contracts etc so I could stop advertising the space if they wanted it!

DH managed to persuade me to go out for a walk. I rushed back to check phone, did 1471 and someone had called whilst we were out but had withheld their number :panic:

Someone amuse me lol

fionamal
27-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Im not good at waiting on things either. I would give them a quick call and just say that you were going to remove /change your advert for advertising the spaces you have available and had they come to a descison yet.

berkschick
27-01-2008, 03:13 PM
I wanted to call them earlier but DH said not too and that if they didnt want me then I was putting them in an awkward position! But I need to know! Think I might sneek upstairs with the phone lol

Spangles
27-01-2008, 03:21 PM
I'd try and be patient if I were you Debbie. If they said they'd tell you over the weekend and you ring before it's over they might feel a bit pressured. They're probably busy seeing friends and family, shopping, etc so will get back to you when they can.

I would at least wait until tomorrow evening before I rang but that's just me! I'm useless at waiting too and would be the same as you but I would wait personally.

Hope they call you soon!

berkschick
27-01-2008, 03:26 PM
I dont do waiting!

A few years ago I unwrapped all my xmas presents from DH then re-wrapped them in the same paper cause I couldnt wait till xmas to see what I had!!

Will just have to try and entertain myself for the next few hours!

katickles
27-01-2008, 05:00 PM
I would try & wait Debbie - Like Lorri says they are probably out for the day. We tend to spend all day Sunday out as we have done again today & just got home in the last hour or so, you might just get that call later.

Hope you do!:clapping:

sarah707
27-01-2008, 05:40 PM
I hope they ring Debbie! Soon...! :D

ajs
27-01-2008, 07:19 PM
anything yet????

miffy
27-01-2008, 08:13 PM
There's a new thread mandy

Miffy xx