PDA

View Full Version : sef problems again

kindredspirits
11-01-2009, 10:35 AM
:panic: my inspection is at the earliest on tuesday - i've nearly finished my sef have only got the last 2 sections to do.... but went online to finish it today and 'a system error has occured preventing completetion on requested action'
basically i'm stuffed helpline isn't open until tomorrow. by then i'm working it'll be too late.
can i still have a good grade without having completed my sef?????

miss mopple
11-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Sounds like they may have frozen it so you cant change what you have done maybe. I think they do that a few days before inspection.

Can you complete on paper for the inspector to read on the day maybe?

sarah707
11-01-2009, 11:30 AM
Someone else has just told me they can't get into their Sef today...

Might be an Ofsted site problem :(

kindredspirits
11-01-2009, 11:34 AM
i just haven't got the will power to write it all on paper again!! :blush: i know its bad but i thought i had nearly finished. i willgive them a call tomorrow and see where i stand

patevans
11-01-2009, 11:34 AM
I cant login either :angry: :angry: :angry: I needed to submit it............GRRRRRRR!!!

kindredspirits
11-01-2009, 11:36 AM
i don't want this to come out the wrong way - but i'm pleased its not just me, they surely can't peanalise us if its the system thats faulty.

Chatterbox Childcare
11-01-2009, 12:47 PM
:panic: my inspection is at the earliest on tuesday - i've nearly finished my sef have only got the last 2 sections to do.... but went online to finish it today and 'a system error has occured preventing completetion on requested action'
basically i'm stuffed helpline isn't open until tomorrow. by then i'm working it'll be too late.
can i still have a good grade without having completed my sef?????

I tried yesterday, got registered and into the gateway but it said that my security token was invalid.

It is probably a system error - I would give it to the inspector on Tuesday.

Just thought - it freezes your SEF 3 days before you inspection - that could be why