PDA

View Full Version : Been spending money..

Jules27
10-01-2009, 11:51 PM
Now I have a new full time mindee who's parents pay weekly I have been able to buy a few bits and pieces i've wanted for a while now. And best of all they were all reduced as are garden toys!!! Bought couple of hoola hoops, Paraschute, and a sports day set consisting of egg and spoon race stuff, sacks for sack races, ties for 3 legged race and some bean bags. Roll on the summer now.. lol!!!!:laughing:

PixiePetal
10-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Where did you get the sports day stuff from, sounds fun!

Annie_T
11-01-2009, 12:44 AM
cool, i like spending haha .. did i say like??i ment LOVE lol

dont do it much tho ..honest

Chatterbox Childcare
11-01-2009, 12:59 AM
its nice to have spare money - I don't ever have this euphoria after Christmas

angeldelight
11-01-2009, 02:01 AM
Lucky you sounds great

Angel xx

miss mopple
11-01-2009, 08:01 AM
You just reminded me I need some hula hoops. Where were they from?

I had a little spend yesterday too :D . I got a firefighters set with extinguisher etc, a fireman and policemen dressing up tabard (mindee has a new fireman sam obsession!) a paddling pool for using as a ball bit, and a gym set for my dolls house (thought it was another good way to promote healthy living :) ), a builders tabard, a Children of the World rag dolly, and a magnet set.

All in the sale too so total bargains :thumbsup:

miffy
11-01-2009, 08:49 AM
Boots had some sports day kits half price with the sacks and egg and spoons. Don't know about the rest of it though

Miffy xx

Jules27
11-01-2009, 09:21 AM
Where did you get the sports day stuff from, sounds fun!

The sports day stuff was from Boots, the parachute and hoola hoops were from Tesco!!:)

Jules12Wed
11-01-2009, 10:27 AM
I got Sports day set in Tesco sale only cost about £3.00 and parachute £5.00

loocyloo
11-01-2009, 09:52 PM
he he ... i bought a laminator !! wanted one for ages, and am now woandering around the house and gazing at paperwork thinking ''ooo, i oculd laminate that!'' - children better watch out, if they stand still i'll laminate them!

xxx

FizzysFriends
11-01-2009, 09:55 PM
he he ... i bought a laminator !! wanted one for ages, and am now woandering around the house and gazing at paperwork thinking ''ooo, i oculd laminate that!'' - children better watch out, if they stand still i'll laminate them!

xxx

Tomorrows job for the kids then can be decorate a sheet of A4 paper and put their name on, with their favourite foods and you can laminate it as a place mat.

loocyloo
11-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Tomorrows job for the kids then can be decorate a sheet of A4 paper and put their name on, with their favourite foods and you can laminate it as a place mat.

LOL !!!! have you been reading my activity plan for tomorrow? that is what we are doing !!!!

xxx

Cazz
11-01-2009, 10:22 PM
Good for you! I love a bargain!

I've got that sports day set - can't wait for the summer (minor point - better get my registration through and get some mindees to use it with!).

Where did you get your laminator from? - I'm thinking it would be useful but can't spend too much at the moment.

Carole x

mrs c
11-01-2009, 11:34 PM
I bought a laminator and pouches in an Argos sale and went beserk laminating everything in sight. Reminds me of helping year 6 during our local school's arts week. One boy laminated the page 3 girl and took it home for his dad! :laughing: :laughing: :jump for joy: :laughing: :laughing:

PixiePetal
12-01-2009, 08:02 AM
Good for you! I love a bargain!

I've got that sports day set - can't wait for the summer (minor point - better get my registration through and get some mindees to use it with!).

Where did you get your laminator from? - I'm thinking it would be useful but can't spend too much at the moment.

Carole x

I got my laminator from ASDA, about £10 A4 size. love it :thumbsup: :D