PDA

View Full Version : SEF Registration

Chatterbox Childcare
10-01-2009, 11:07 PM
I left looking at my SEF until I was ready to fill the form in - MISTAKE

You have to go into a website and register and get a Government Gateway number and then you enter your SEF Security Token number with your DOB. If this isn't accepted you need to contact Ofsted, which if you do yours at the weekend like me will be Monday.

I would say register and make sure you can get in, then you can go back and fill in the form when you are ready.

PixiePetal
10-01-2009, 11:27 PM
Thanks Debbie, had better register then!

Well maybe tommorrow :laughing: :thumbsup:

donnadoo2004200
11-01-2009, 02:30 AM
Thanks Debbie, will do it Monday. Where are you taking yours holidays to?
Hope its somewhere warm.

FizzysFriends
11-01-2009, 09:05 AM
Where do I register?

ajs
11-01-2009, 09:07 AM
alos a word of advice don't register with goverment gateway more then once
i forgot my details so just reregistered and it's caused me all sorts of problems and i can't access the form still

must call them again on monday

FizzysFriends
11-01-2009, 09:15 AM
alos a word of advice don't register with goverment gateway more then once
i forgot my details so just reregistered and it's caused me all sorts of problems and i can't access the form still

must call them again on monday

Im already registered with Government Gateway for my tax return, can I use the same log in?

christine e
11-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Im already registered with Government Gateway for my tax return, can I use the same log in?

YES. I had already registered with Gateway for my tax return. Tried accessing SEF using the security token and was having problems but then just logged in using my Gateway user number and password and BINGO didn't even have to use the SEF security token!

Cx

Chatterbox Childcare
11-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Thanks Debbie, will do it Monday. Where are you taking yours holidays to?
Hope its somewhere warm.

Warm - you bet

We go to Sharm El Sheikh every February as a group - kids love playing together and diving in the deep blue sea where I will sit back on the boat and read my book and listen to my ipod. Might snorkel in the morning when it is warm enough. 23 degrees will be a heatwave compared to the weather we have had - the snow has just melted away today

Chatterbox Childcare
11-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Where do I register?

Go to https://online.ofsted.gov.uk/onlineofsted/public.launchportal.aspx

Chatterbox Childcare
11-01-2009, 12:51 PM
YES. I had already registered with Gateway for my tax return. Tried accessing SEF using the security token and was having problems but then just logged in using my Gateway user number and password and BINGO didn't even have to use the SEF security token!

Cx

Thanks for this - I am off to have a go

christine e
11-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Thanks for this - I am off to have a go

Did it work?

Cx

FizzysFriends
11-01-2009, 07:06 PM

Cx

Can you give me the link to were you log in and I will give it a try

FizzysFriends
11-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Forgot that, I got it