PDA

View Full Version : Motivation

Pipsqueak
10-01-2009, 04:23 PM
Anyone got any going spare please? I just can't be chowed - sitting here trying to figure out what I should do first. Just been updating and loading up the learning journal files for each child. Planning will follow on from that....:(
Was going to look at my SEF but the will to live said that if I do that it will give up.:mad:

My assignment is calling me and I just can't bring myself to do it (I WILL do it tomorrow - tomorrow is reserved specially for that):o

We are going to the Panto tonight - I am feeling tired and rough, I have a 4 year old who is in little swine mode and an 8 yr old who feels yuk too - oh what a day. The only highlight was the hilarous nature of using my Wii fit for the first time and discovering that my 8 year old is way better than me.:rolleyes:

squiggle
10-01-2009, 04:25 PM
if anyone does have any i will share it.

i have been doing paperwork for a few hours but just can't get into it :(

i am shattered too pip

xx

LittleMissSparkles
10-01-2009, 04:26 PM
Anyone got any going spare please? I just can't be chowed - sitting here trying to figure out what I should do first. Just been updating and loading up the learning journal files for each child. Planning will follow on from that....:(
Was going to look at my SEF but the will to live said that if I do that it will give up.:mad:

My assignment is calling me and I just can't bring myself to do it (I WILL do it tomorrow - tomorrow is reserved specially for that):o

We are going to the Panto tonight - I am feeling tired and rough, I have a 4 year old who is in little swine mode and an 8 yr old who feels yuk too - oh what a day. The only highlight was the hilarous nature of using my Wii fit for the first time and discovering that my 8 year old is way better than me.:rolleyes:

sorry hunnie i am totally out of it ...i darent tell you what i have been doing all day :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: xxx

enjoy the panto xxx

ajs
10-01-2009, 04:32 PM
none round here either
i have to do the obs books and the learning journeys and loads of filing but done nothing so far
been on facebook and here though if that counts

breezy
10-01-2009, 05:21 PM
none here keep putting off sef, if i put it off long enough I think it might just fill itself in :)

sarah707
10-01-2009, 05:26 PM
Mine got up and went hours ago... I'm getting very little achieved today :rolleyes:

crazybones
10-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Spent all my motivation in Ikea stopping myself from killing all the ignorant horrible people who cant step around the pram but wait for me to manouver around them when they are walking in the wrong direction to everyone else.

Chatterbox Childcare
10-01-2009, 07:01 PM
After seeing Sarah's to do list on here some months back I gave myself a short kick up the backside and did my own.

Split it up into manageable tasks - not too many at a time - by section - Planning - parents - EYFS - folders etc and work through it

You will land up with the list growing and decreasing as you go but it will get smaller. It has taken me 3 months and I have finally got 10 things to do - until tomorrow when I think of more!

Don't lose heart - just prioritise.

miffy
10-01-2009, 07:06 PM
No motivation here either!

The mountain of paperwork is still waiting for me to sort it :( Think I need another holiday!

Hope you enjoy the panto Pip

Miffy xx

hello kitty
10-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Well I'm working through my list today too. I have printed off a new obs book and daily diary for my new mindee and a bill for her too aswell as the EYFS grids for her age. Have made a payments received form as several of my parents want to pay weekly and trying to remember who has paid and when is turning into a bit of a nightmare.

Just making her Learning journey up now.

Only 13 more things on this list which is my important one to do, haven't looked at my other one! :blush:

mandy moo
10-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Well I'm working through my list today too. I have printed off a new obs book and daily diary for my new mindee and a bill for her too aswell as the EYFS grids for her age. Have made a payments received form as several of my parents want to pay weekly and trying to remember who has paid and when is turning into a bit of a nightmare.

Just making her Learning journey up now.
Only 13 more things on this list which is my important one to do, haven't looked at my other one! :blush:

Oh you are a good girl, brownie points there me thinks:clapping:
Will get round to all that when I feel like it..:blush:
Inspections been and gone, got another 3 years then:laughing: