PDA

View Full Version : childminding briefing meeting

Sarah555
09-01-2009, 02:24 PM
I have got mine tommorrow morning in Guildford, Surrey. Just wondered if by chance anybody on here is going to the same meeting? :)
Sarah

snowbunny
09-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Do you live in Guildford? I'm in Chertsey :)

I've got mine on 7th Feb in woking though, so nope won't be there xx

sarah707
09-01-2009, 04:08 PM
Just wanted to say have a lovely day! :D

Chrissy B
09-01-2009, 07:35 PM
You'll enjoy it, i had mine today. Really informative, my head is still buzzing with everything.

Sarah555
09-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Hi Snowbunny I'm just outside Guildford, Woking was my second choice if i couldn't get a place at this meeting, will let you know how it goes! :)
Sarah707- thank u :)
Chrissy B- i hope it goes ok, a bit nervous (as we all probably will be) hopefully will get lots of information

Chrissy B
09-01-2009, 08:54 PM
Hi Snowbunny I'm just outside Guildford, Woking was my second choice if i couldn't get a place at this meeting, will let you know how it goes! :)
Sarah707- thank u :)
Chrissy B- i hope it goes ok, a bit nervous (as we all probably will be) hopefully will get lots of information

When i walked in to mine i was a bag of nerves but once i walked through the door i soon realised we're all in the same boat all wary of each other and i had a good laugh. The woman was really relaxed with us, could have a tea, coffee or hot choc. It was like a mothers meeting lol, but she talked a little about herself then asked us to say something about ourselves- our name and what area we were from. I felt really really at ease within minutes, i hope you do too. It's no where near as scary as i thought. Didn't even need to have taken the small pad of paper as i didn't need it, they gave out leaflets with what information we needed.:D