PDA

View Full Version : I've just done my first newsletter.

SimplyLucy
08-01-2009, 09:29 PM
What a wonderful, quick, easy way of informing parents of important information!

I've never done one before but had a lot to tell parents this term, I written each families name on one so I will know that all parents have had them. I have 7 families at the moment so getting information across to them all can be tough.

I think from now on I'll do a regular newsletter and even get the children input into it.

This first one informs parents I've changed my name (gone back to my maiden name), very important for them to know because I want my cheques right!

I've also done a section telling parents my house is on the market (think they might have guessed due to the sign!). I reasured them I'm staying in the same town and childcare won't be effected.

I have included my holiday dates for June too, I've already told them but reminders can't hurt.

It's a short and sweet newsletter but I'm pleased with it for a first.

Oh and I've stapled a payment reminder slip to one........easy way of handing that over!

Mollymop
08-01-2009, 09:31 PM
That sounds great.
I try to do a news letter every month if I can think of something to put. My inspector liked them very much.

mandy moo
09-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Im in the process of doing my 1st one too, as and when I get time!!