PDA

View Full Version : Mindee made my day.

cher25
08-01-2009, 07:02 PM
I have a 7 year old mindee who i have been looking after for over a year now, she was my 1st mindee. I only have her twice a week and some weeks i don't have her due to mam either not working or working late, so she get's the child's nanna to have her.
Today my 5 year old mindee got pens and paper out to draw and the 7 year old got a pipe cleaner and wanted some glue and told me not to look at what she was doing as it was for me.
Well she made me a poster and wrote Thank you for being the best childminder in the world on it!:blush: And put the pipe cleaner in a rainbow shape.

Dotty
08-01-2009, 07:05 PM
That is so sweet! This is the sort of thing that made me want to become a childminder!! Hope I get as nice kids as you !!!:littleangel:

sue m
08-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Aw, that's so lovely. It's great when you get a reward like that isn't it?

marion123
08-01-2009, 07:15 PM
thats lovely :clapping:

ajs
08-01-2009, 07:17 PM
makes it all worthwhile doesn't it

my 7 yr old mindee walks along kissing my hand (strange child)
i have had her since she was tiny so she is like my own and love her to bits

rickysmiths
08-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Wonderful, what makes it so worthwhile:jump for joy: :clapping: :laughing:

Twinkles
08-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Aahh bless. It makes up for the parents when they do things like that :D

LisaH
08-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Aw that's lovely, I wish they could all be like that:) :)

Monkey1
08-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Thats lovely!

Pipsqueak
08-01-2009, 08:10 PM
how sweet, thats a really special moment that warms the cockles:D :thumbsup:

yvonne
08-01-2009, 08:37 PM
I have a 7 year old mindee who i have been looking after for over a year now, she was my 1st mindee. I only have her twice a week and some weeks i don't have her due to mam either not working or working late, so she get's the child's nanna to have her.
Today my 5 year old mindee got pens and paper out to draw and the 7 year old got a pipe cleaner and wanted some glue and told me not to look at what she was doing as it was for me.
Well she made me a poster and wrote Thank you for being the best childminder in the world on it!:blush: And put the pipe cleaner in a rainbow shape.

Aww see thats why we love these little darlings. Im still working at my OOSC till i get reg, and this wee boys mum came for him who i have'nt seen for a while as i have been off wih getting an opperation, anyway she found out that i had become a gran in Sep, and the wee darling said, yeah but mum Yvonne's not old enough to be a gran.Aww bless :blush: