PDA

View Full Version : lady who enquired actually turned up!!!

Ebs71
08-01-2009, 04:54 PM
:) At last the lady who didnt turn up yesterday came today and wants me to take on her little girl 14months for 3 full days :) bonus is she said she will eventually go full time but not for a while as she is pregnant!!! she took home with her my policies/parent pack to have a good read and she is going to contact the nursery her daughter goes to currently to find out termination notice, she was also happy with my dogs, gave them a fuss, let them sniff her little girl so fingers crossed she doesnt change her mind :panic: she was telling me all her daughters dislikes, what she allowed her and did allow her etc. her little girl didnt want to leave, shesobbed her heart out she was so busy playing kitchen and cooking with my little girl. hope it a good sign :) fingers crossed

Hayley xx

Ripeberry
08-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Well done! At least the mum is reading the policies and hopefully will work in partnership with you.
And 14 months is a lovely age! When i start i would love to look after a baby or child until 2yrs old.

angeldelight
08-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Thats great news

Well done

Angel xx

Buzz Lightyear
08-01-2009, 05:38 PM
Wow, lovely news hun! Fingers crossed she sticks with her intentions, sounds very promising though :clapping:

sarah707
08-01-2009, 06:23 PM
Hope it works out for you! It def sounds positive :D

cherry
08-01-2009, 06:25 PM
That's great news :thumbsup:

rickysmiths
08-01-2009, 06:29 PM
:laughing: Brilliant...,:clapping:

Bex1
08-01-2009, 08:42 PM
brilliant, well done you

:)

jibberjitz
08-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Great news:)

Liz

Peppa
08-01-2009, 10:23 PM
That fantastic, hope it all goes well! :clapping:

ruby
08-01-2009, 11:37 PM
thats great news:clapping:

cathy

Ebs71
09-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Just to give an update, i havn't heard back from the lady yet, she was going to findout how much notice was needed at the nursery her lo goes too today. Perhaps im being to impatient but im starting to get agitated that ive not heard from here yet...... hope its not a bad sign?:eek:

LeanneC
09-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Isn't it normally 4 weeks, thats what we had to give for my daughter. Hope she comes back to you. Good luck xx

Ebs71
10-01-2009, 09:27 PM
Still no word from parent yet. i have looked through my paper work of the nursery for my daughter and that states 4 weeks notice so probably the same. Still getting abit concerned that she hasnt contacted me back.... was wondering if anyone thought i should call/text her to see what nursery said? if so how long should i leave it? :panic:

Sorry for the questions but its the first person who's actually turned up as promised, and dont want to blow it or seem pushy..... thats if i havnt already :eek:

Bex1
12-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Hi, oh I hope she gets back in contact with you soon.

Just being nosey but how did your first meeting go? I have a mum coming on Wednesday to talk to me and I am not sure how/what I should say or do!

Ebs71
14-01-2009, 07:51 AM

Just being nosey but how did your first meeting go? I have a mum coming on Wednesday to talk to me and I am not sure how/what I should say or do!

It went really well, although i remember rambling on nervously, and i forgot to tell her so many things, i had it all practised in my head but it all went out the window as i was so nervous.
Good luck for wednesday, im sure you will be fine when she arrives xx

angeldelight
14-01-2009, 07:53 AM

Good luck with the parent today

Angel xx