PDA

View Full Version : Light at the end of the tunnel?

Ripeberry
08-01-2009, 04:37 PM
It's been ages since i had my pre-reg inspection (4th November) and i got so fed up waiting i rang Ofsted again and asked them for my ref number.
Rang the CRB people and they say that it was done on the 30th December and has been sent off for printing, whatever that means.
So i should finally get my certificate in a few days time:clapping:
I rang my developmental team to say its on its way and they said that the inspector should have given me their business card or at least a "certificate" to say they had performed a visit.
Has anyone had anything like that when they've had their pre-reg?
My inspector just showed her ID (which i asked to see) and that was that.
I've just got to get my husband to help me set up a website and then i can get things moving:)

Minstrel
08-01-2009, 04:52 PM
surely you can prove she'd been cos she would have taken away your CRB forms and signed them for you to have it done. I dont know about certs or any proof though sorry x

Ripeberry
08-01-2009, 05:08 PM
Yes, i knew she had been around and as her ID said she was a proper Ofsted lady. It's just the development team lady got very serious with me and said that they should have left something with me as they have had some dodgy people going around pretending to be Ofsted.
But then, how would they know who applied for an inspection?:panic:

Buzz Lightyear
08-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Well I had my inspection today and didn't get a certificate or anything. She just took my CRB forms, filled in the bits she needed and then took them with her to send off. Left no proof of anything with me but said they will take around 3 weeks.