PDA

View Full Version : emergency mindee

Bex1
08-01-2009, 01:55 PM
If I was asked to take 2 children for one full day only as other childminder let them down would you draw up a contract or just do a typed up letter type thing!

berkschick
08-01-2009, 01:56 PM
I would use a short term contract. You will also need all the permission forms signed.

Bex1
08-01-2009, 02:27 PM
ok, I have contracts on order and they wont be here until next week! So I am unsure what a short term one looks like! any one have any idea as I dont think the contracts will be here on time and I think the lady wants me to have the kiddies on wednesday!

I have my insurance in place but darn those contracts!

I dont know what to do and now I am panicking!

rickysmiths
08-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Are you saying you have no contracts or just no short term ones I.m confused?

If you only have ordinary ones use those . But dont forget the child info forms and all your consents.

If you have run out do you have a minding friend that could lend you a couple? or do you go to a childminding group could anyone there help.

where in the country are you? In desperation look for local cm on you cis list you might make a new friend or 2 and they can aways say no.

Bex1
08-01-2009, 08:44 PM
I have no contrats, apparently they are being sent to me in the post tomorrow! Doesnt matter though now as this contact turned out to be a no goer!

If this situation happened again do you just pop in night/day before to get everything signed etc?