PDA

View Full Version : 2 enquiries this evening

Jules27
07-01-2009, 10:38 PM
well they are like buses!!! Had 2 enquiries over christmas but haven't heard anything more from them:( one would have been perfect but hey ho!!!

Then tonight I have had a phone call for a 19 month old, mum not sure what hours yet but is coming round friday morning. She also has 2 other children at my sons school for holiday care which would be good as 2 of my current mindees are term time only!!

Then an email for a little boy mornings drop off at nursery so not many hours but again, some holiday care required!! Mum is going to call me tomorrow with exact details.

Would be nice for one of them to actually come to something, both would be fantastic if able to fit in with current commitments and stay in my numbers!! :)

FINGERS CROSSED !!!!!

beerheaven
07-01-2009, 10:44 PM
What great news for the New Year. Keeping my fingers crossed too!!

Annie_T
07-01-2009, 11:14 PM
that ok then hun well done and good luck xx

Buzz Lightyear
07-01-2009, 11:29 PM
Know what you mean, I've had a few now but nothing has come of them yet but had a really good enquiry yesterday with follow-up today and a potential meet on Friday. Fingers crossed for us both! :thumbsup:

Shirlwith3
08-01-2009, 06:53 AM
That is gr4eat news
I know what you mean I had 2 come to see me before xmas but have not heard from them one I did chase up but was told "oh we are still deciding" well I got back from soft play today & 30mind after getting in I received a call from a lady with a 7month old she asked to see me later in the day so 2hours later she & her husband came with lo (shame she was alseep in carseat) I have a feeling she might come back as she said she will call back with her shift hours.
I have another lady coming next Monday too wanting childcare for her 3 1/2 yr old I took both on I would need a variation for 1 day, we will see what happens.

So fingers crossed we both get some contracts signed.

Shirl

miffy
08-01-2009, 08:00 AM
Good luck to both of you - hope it all works out

Miffy xx