PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!!

laura's acorns
06-01-2009, 09:47 PM
firstly can i say a big hello to all, my name is laura and im a pre-reg living in blackwood south wales.
i was just wondering if anyone can help, im in a blind panic as i have just been told i have my inspection tomorrow and i really dont know what to expect. should i be asking questions and if so what??
im clueless.
sorry to babble on my first visit but i am hoping youll be my saviours.

sarah707
07-01-2009, 07:56 AM
Sorry Laura I'm in England but I'll bump up your post... hopefully one of our Welsh members will be around soon.

Good luck and let us know how you get on :D

sue m
07-01-2009, 08:22 AM
Good luck Laura, you will be fine. I'm in England too so can't help unfortunately.

miss muffit
07-01-2009, 08:28 AM
good luck Laura and welcome to the forum

sorry i'm from england :D

katickles
07-01-2009, 08:53 AM
Another one from England here - but good luck anyway. You will be fine i'm sure. Our pre-reg inspections are so informal, the inspectors are there to help & also answer any q's you may have so hopefully yours will be the same.

Annie_T
07-01-2009, 09:29 AM
welcome hun, sorry cant help as im not in wales.
Look at some websites hun should be some info.

Bex1
07-01-2009, 01:26 PM
Sorry only just seen your post and hope your inspection is going well or has gone well.

Sorry I am not in Wales so I would not have been able to offer any advice.

Make sure you let us know how it went though.

chaotic_space
07-01-2009, 01:42 PM
http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u73/cyarena/comments/welcome/images/40.gif (http://www.CyArena.com/comments/welcome/)

I'm not from Wales either, love Wales though we've had some wonderful holidays there.

Didn't see your post in time to offer any help :( How did it go today?

tulip0803
07-01-2009, 06:29 PM
firstly can i say a big hello to all, my name is laura and im a pre-reg living in blackwood south wales.
i was just wondering if anyone can help, im in a blind panic as i have just been told i have my inspection tomorrow and i really dont know what to expect. should i be asking questions and if so what??
im clueless.
sorry to babble on my first visit but i am hoping youll be my saviours.

Hello and wlecome Laura:)

I'm in Wales and answered your other thread. Try not to panic. You can ask questions if you have them. I have an odd layout on my stairs and where I would put gates for minding are different from where I would put them for my daughter, so I asked her what she thought. I also asked when she would come back to see me again:D ( 6-12 months for me I was told as they had already assigned all inspection dates to April:) )

jibberjitz
08-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Have no advice sorry but wanted to wish you luck and hope it goes well:thumbsup:

Mollymop
08-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum. Please don;t be worried about your pre-reg inspection you will be fine. xx

ruby
08-01-2009, 10:52 PM
I am from Wales but sorry haven't been on much lately and only just read your thread

hope everything went okay yesterday

cathy