PDA

View Full Version : training plan?

butterfly
06-01-2009, 04:25 PM
does anyone have an example of a training plan? i need to make one to apply to become a level 3 childminder. i have to include hours spent on training. can i include internet research and reading?

hello kitty
06-01-2009, 04:27 PM
Not as such but with my Training News was a year planner and so I have marked all my course on it so that's my plan. :D

butterfly
07-01-2009, 09:34 PM
i've come up with this. what do you think?

miffy
07-01-2009, 10:02 PM
Looks good to me :)

Miffy xx

rickysmiths
07-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Looks great to me too.

You could use the same titled Training Log which records the training you have completed incl anything done prior to cm eg mine goes right back to O and A'Levels because it demonstates I have worked to Level 3 standard and above

I keep in a file with all my certs the training plan is the first sheet so dear OFSTED and my parents can see at a glance what I have done and what I intend to do in future.

This also helps me to justify the up to 4 paid training days I take every year.

Heaven Scent
08-01-2009, 09:47 AM
I went on a training course on reflective practice and was given a huge portfolio that I am supposed to keep all my training records in - trouble is I did loads and loads of training before setting up and have only done EYFS since so not much to put in there at the moment.

Andrea08
08-01-2009, 09:52 AM
I went on a training course on reflective practice and was given a huge portfolio that I am supposed to keep all my training records in - trouble is I did loads and loads of training before setting up and have only done EYFS since so not much to put in there at the moment.

me too but in our file the is a section for all our certificates that are not on the wall,, all in one place so as everdence of training and personal development.

sarah707
08-01-2009, 06:40 PM
That links very well with the self improvement bits of the Sef :D